Passcode

Sherlock sat on a stool in one of the many labs at Bart's hospital with a phone in his hand, not his phone of course, trying to figure out the password. That's when John walks in. "Sherlock, what are you doing?" he asks with his head tilted to the side and a slightly amused expression on his face.

"Hacking into Lestrade's phone. Why?" Sherlock responded.

"Just curious. Have you figured it out yet?" John asked and Sherlock remained silent. After a few moments of silence, John laughed. "You mean you, the great Sherlock Holmes, can't figure out the password to the DI's phone?" He had to stifle his giggling when Sherlock sent him the death glare.

"I've tried everything! Anything that could possibly be of importance to him!" Sherlock exclaimed.

"Have you tried his name?" John suggested.

"Yes, I've tried three."

"Three? He's only got one name." John laughed again at Sherlock's response.

"George, Geoffrey, Gavin." Sherlock stated. John shook his head and took the phone from his flatmate who looked at him in bewilderment. John immediately started typing into the device and within seconds, it unlocked with a click.

"Greg? His name is Greg?" Sherlock asked, being able to see what John had typed in.

"Yes, Sherlock, we've told you this before." The shorter man laughed for the third time that morning.

"Must've deleted it." Sherlock mused quietly. John handed the phone back to Sherlock and let him continue searching for what he was originally searching for.

(A/N: This is really short, I'm sorry. But I just thought I'd write a little one shot of Sherlock trying to hack into Lestrade's phone and his password being the one thing he knew Sherlock wouldn't be able to guess. I hope you all liked it, and any type of feedback is as always, greatly appreciated! Until next time,

~Em)