Supernatural UK

(A/N: I saw a post on Pinterest with the idea for a UK version of Supernatural starting when John and Mary have two sons named Dean and Sam, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Hope you enjoy!
~Em)

Sherlock looked at me with bored eyes from across the table in my old flat. Sherlock had it all to himself now. "Sorry what was that?" He asked, obviously not hearing my question.
"I said, Mary and I have picked out baby names. We just got back from the doctor and he determined that we're having boys. Twins." Sherlock honestly looked as if he could care less but I continued anyways, he looks like that 90% of the time unless there was a murder. "We're going to name them Dean and Sam. What do you think?"
"Mm, yes, very nice." He says. I guess that was all I was getting out of him.
"Anyways, it was nice seeing you but I've got to run. Mary doesn't want me out for long. I'll see you in a few weeks. Possibly sooner." He looked hurt for a brief moment before he covered it up again.

"John, there you are." Mary says looking up at me from the couch when I walked in.
"Here I am." I smile and lean down to give her a quick kiss.
"I can't wait, John. Just four more weeks!" She said excitedly.
"I know, I can't either." I smiled. she tilts her head back and look at me.
"You're scared half way out of your wits aren't you?" She asks. And I give a noncommittal snort.

We spent the next three weeks doing last minute things such as buying more diapers, more clothes, more wipes, and more bottles. Stuff that we already had a hundred copies of. But whatever, as long as Mary is satisfied.

One night, around midnight when Mary was already asleep I went and stood in the boys' room. It was quite lovely. Pale blue walls, two white cribs a foot apart in the center of the room, toys stacked in a basket beside a small dresser up against the wall, a rocker in the corner, and some cute little paintings along the walls. I sighed. In two days there would be two little boys in this room. How time had flown.

Mary and I were in the hospital. She was about to give birth to our sons. Sherlock was there too of course, but he just kinda stood outside the door feeling uncomfortable about the whole situation. I stood by her bedside and squeezed her hand the whole time, hoping, knowing everything would be alright.

An hour later we had two baby boys. Dean was born first, about six minutes ahead of Sam. They were both beautiful. But it was kinda funny because all baby's eyes are supposed to be blue when they are born but I could've sworn Dean's already had a hint of green to them.

They were released the next day and we proudly took them home. Sherlock even seemed proud. He came home with us that day and sat around and watched whatever we were doing. He even helped fix a few bottles (although it took him a few tries to get it right). They were so small I could hold one in each arm, but I wasn't about to do that in case one of them might fall. 6:30 rolled around and we decided now would be a good time to put them to bed. We changed our boys into pajamas and tucked them in. Sherlock of course followed us, but I didn't mind. I actually enjoyed it. "Say good night to your Uncle Sherlock boys." I grinned while saying this, and so did Sherlock.
"Goodnight Dean, Sam." Sherlock said happily.
"Sweet dreams, darlings." Mary said kissing each one on the head.
"I'll see you around two a.m. I love you." I said and also kissed them before tucking Dean and Sam snugly into their cribs.

Sure enough one of the two started crying at some un-Godly hour and I rose and slow jogged into their room. It was Sam. I gently reached into his crib and cradled him in my arms, rocking back and forth. "Hey, it's ok. It's alright. Daddy's got you." I murmured. I would've given him a bottle, but Mary would kill me. They were only allowed to eat when it said so on the schedule she had made for them. Once he was asleep in my arms, I laid him carefully back down. I turned to the other crib to see Dean was awake too. He just wasn't crying, but he looked scared. I knew he could cry, I've heard him so there wasn't anything wrong. Must be the strong silent type, I mused. Nonetheless I picked him up and cradled him until he fell asleep as well. Before leaving I gently kissed each one on the head before heading back to Mary and I's room.