Im not dead

John stood staring blankly at the wet street, puddles everywhere, he could see his depressed reflection in one of them. He sighs, he had really started to breakdown since what happened to Sherlock. To this day-two years later- it still hurt him tremendously to think about it. Oh, how he missed his friend. He slowly lifted his mug of coffee to his lips and sipped it enjoying the warm feeling of the coffee down his throat. John still couldn't believe where he was, he was standing on Baker Street, just a few doors down from 221B. Two years today since his best-friend's suicide. He sighed heavily again when he felt comforting arms wrap around him from behind. "John," the voice cracked as if the man had been crying. He recognized the voice immediately. "I'm back. I was never dead, I did it to save you, and I'm sorry." The voice continued, and the arms stayed. John wanted so badly to believe it but knew it couldn't be true. And so, a tear started to slowly roll down the side of his face. He turned slowly, as if not to break the embrace. And John looked into Sherlock's sad face. The years had obviously been hard on him. His face almost not believing what he saw. John shook his head, still locked in Sherlock's arms, just starting to come to the realization that his best friend was actually here, by the door of their old flat. John gives in and hugs Sherlock ferociously, afraid he would disappear. "You bastard." John's voice breaks as he cries into Sherlock's wool coat, inhaling the scent of London.

(So, another short one. I wrote this a while back and never really got around to do anything with it, so here it is! Hope it was alright.

~See ya! Em)