Dumped

"Jim?" I heard Sebastian call from his chair as I walked through the door.

"Who else would it be?" I slammed the door behind me.

"What the hell is the matter with you?" He looks slightly annoyed. "Did Sherlock ruin your evil plan?" Sebastian made a mocking pitiful expression.

"No. Ok, yeah, he did. But that is not the PROBLEM!" I sank into the chair directly opposite him, enjoying the feel of the soft, worn in fabric. Sebastian simply looked me up and down, then shook his head, not bothering to guess anymore. "Molly Hooper freaking dumped me. SHE DUMPED ME!" My voice as well as my face exploded with rage.

"She...dumped...you?" Sebastian nearly burst out laughing, covering his mouth with his fist trying to cover it up. I glared at him.

"I am NOT LAUGHING!" I shouted. "Oh, I know, but I am." My eyes narrowed as I straightened my suit, standing up about to go into the kitchen.

"Laugh one more time, ONE MORE TIME, and I will burn you. I will burn the HEART and soul out of you." I stomp off into the kitchen to get a drink and cool down. My phone buzzed. "Enjoying single life? -SH" I contemplated what to say.

"Yes, soon John Watson will be too." I replied, seeing that John was pretty much Sherlock's boyfriend and I planned on killing him soon.

"You know, you weren't actually dating, you just went out a couple of times." Sebastian comes waltzing into the kitchen.

"Still counted."

"No it didn't."

"Yes it did!" I sang walking out, hands in my pocket. Once in my night clothes I lay in bed, staring blanky ahead into the darkness.

"Good night, Molly." I whispered into the still air.

(This is just kinda a spin off on what I thought it might have been like after Molly dumped Jim. I could've made it so he was stronger on the outside, but that's no fun. So, there you have it! Once again, I apologize at how short it is. Until next time,

~Em)