I told you so

"No-I completely understand, I just-" the man was cut off mid sentence by Sherlock, who, from the look on his face, was getting very fed up with him. "No, you don't. You don't know anything." The man infront of him opened and closed his mouth, searching for words that didn't come. "See?" Sherlock smirked. "You killed the man and you know it. Well, hopefully you know at least that much. It would be devastating if you had forgotten that you killed a man." He paused, then continued when the other man didn't respond. "At least tell me your name." "I-it's, it's Tim." He spluttered. "Very good. So you do know something." "But you-you wouldn't know if I killed him, almost nobody would without a proper investigation." The man looked sure of himself, but had to focus on his words in order not to stutter. "You don't know a thing about me." Tim said matter of factly. "Actually, he knows a lot more than you think. So, I wouldn't try him." John's voice sounds from behind them. Sherlock smiled at the presence of his blogger. "Who are you?" Tim asks, distracted for a moment. "Are you with the police?" John half smiled. "Sort of. And I'm a friend of Sherlock's. But never mind the formalities. We know you killed him, we asked your witness. You know, the one that just so happened to be standing on the corner of the street." Sherlock looked at John for a brief second before turning back to Tim. "There wasn't anybody standing on that street! I made sure of it-" he stopped, realizing what he had just said. Sherlock and John exchanged a smirk. "Gotcha." John says. And Sherlock just gave him a look as if to say; 'I told you so'.