Episode 54

Recap: Swara comes to California and sees that Sanskar booked a honeymoon suite for them. They get invited to a party at the hotel. At the party, Swara meets Mark and dances with him. Sanskar becomes jealous and acts to be drunk. Swara says I love you to him and he gives up his act.

EPISODE 54

Swara and Sanskar break the hug.
Mark- Wow dude, you guys are crazy in love! Hey bro, no hard feelings right?

Sanskar gives an annoyed look at Mark. Swara pinches Sanskar. Sanskar sighs and extends his hand out to Mark. Mark smiles and shakes Sanskar's hand.

Sanskar- Kamine, phirse mere biwi ke saath nacha na, toh mera naam bhi Sanskar Maheswari nahi.
Swara's jaw drops.

Mark- Excuse me? I didn't understand what you said.
Sanskar gives a fake smile.

Sanskar- I said, nice to meet you. My name is Sanskar Maheswari.

Mark smiles and walks away. Sanskar looks at Swara who was still staring at him in disbelief.

Sanskar- What?
Sanskar shrugs his shoulders, smiles slyly, and walks away with his hands in his pockets. Swara runs up to Sanskar and turns him around.

Swara- What was that?

Sanskar- What?

Swara- Why were you so rude to Mark?

Sanskar- Mark? Who's Mark?
Swara rolls her eyes.

Swara- Sanskar, why are you acting so possessive? I was only dancing with him. That's it!

Sanskar- Possessive?

Swara- God Sanskar, just let me breathe a little!

Swara walks away frustrated. She goes and sits at the bar. She orders a drink. From the corner of her eye, she notices something unexpected. There was Sanskar, in the middle of a dance crowd, dancing....with girls up on his body. Swara fumed watching the sight. She gulped down her drink furiously and ordered another one. Pretty soon, she had five to six empty shot glasses. Sanskar watched Swara from the corner of his eye.

Sanskar thinks- Yaar Swara, what are you doing? I was only trying to make you jealous. Stop drinking so much.
Swara stumbles over Sanskar and pulls the girls off of him. Her words slur out of her mouth.

Swara- Who are you?
She points her finger at a girl's face.

Sanskar- Swara...tu....
Swara turns to Sanskar.

Swara- You...shut up!
Sanskar closes his mouth and waits patiently like a little child. Swara turns back to the girl.

Swara- Haa..what was I saying? Oh, who are you?
Swara pokes her finger at the girl's chest.

Girl- Hey! Don't touch me!

Swara- Don't touch me my foot! How dare you touch my husband?
Sanskar smiles.

Swara- No one touches him! No one talks to him! No one....kisses him....
Swara turns to Sanskar and holds his collars. She pulls on his collar, bringing his face down to meet hers and locks her lips with his, leaving Sanskar startled. Swara pulls back and pushes Sanskar. Sanskar was still dazed.

Girl- Ok ok whatever! Take him, he's not that hot anyways. He's only...
The girl looks Sanskar up and down.

Girl- He's a bit hot, but not my type.
The girl walks away.

Swara- Whaaaat?
Swara takes off her heels.

Swara- Sanskar, hold my heels.
Swara takes off her heels and puts them in Sanskar's hands.

Swara- Tu rukh. I'll show you!
Swara runs after the girl. Sanskar looks at the shoes in his hands then back at Swara.

Sanskar- Oye Swara!
Sanskar drops the shoes and runs after Swara. He catches her before she could have done something to the girl. Sanskar lift Swara over his shoulder and leaves the party. Once out into the empty street, he puts Swara down.

Swara- How dare she call you not hot!

Sanskar smiles- Chal, let's go back to the room.

Bartender- Sir!

Sanskar- Yes?

Bartender- Sir, your wife had many shots. She didn't pay for them yet.

Sanskar- Oh I'm sorry.
Sanskar reaches for his wallet in his pocket. He became shocked as he couldn't find it. He began frantically searching all his pockets. He let's out a nervous laughter.

Sanskar thinks- Oh no, looks like someone stole my wallet. It was probably one of the girls I was dancing with.

Sanskar- Look, what is that?

Sanskar points in the opposite direction. The bartender looks at that direction and Sanskar makes a run for it with Swara. Sanskar stopped to catch his breath when they were finally out of the bartender's sight. Swara starts laughing.

Sanskar- Swara? Are you okay?
Swara waves Sanskar's wallet in front of his face.

Sanskar- Tu? You took my wallet?
Swara smiles a goofy smile and nods. She opens Sanskar's wallet.

Sanskar- Ladko ka wallet check nahi karte. Kuch...bhi ho sakta hain...

(Back at the Hotel room...)

Sanskar- I'll go get you some lemon water. You wait here.
Sanskar starts to leave when Swara holds his wrist.
She pulls him back and pushes him onto the bed.

Sanskar- Swara? What are you doing?
Swara lays on top on Sanskar and runs her finger down his face.

Sanskar- Swara...

Swara kisses Sanskar's eyes. She moves her hand under his shirt and onto his bare chest. Sanskar falls weak under Swara's touch. He rolls her over, bringing her under him. He smirks as Swara let's out a small giggle. Sanskar takes off his blazer and it gets thrown somewhere on the other side of the room. He pulls down Swara's dress off her shoulder and kisses her shoulder. Swara entangles her fingers with Sanskar's as the night draws on.