Episode 29

Recap: Sanskar and Swara sleep on the same bed together. Kabir comes back to college. It is revealed that in the past, Kabir harassed Swara and thus was expelled from the campus. Kabir tries to harass her again and Swara falls in the pool. Sanskar vows to himself that he will protect Swara.

EPISODE 29

(At College...)

Classes had just ended. Kavya and Swara were walking together.

Kavya- Swara, U are coming tonight right?

Swara- Where?

Kavya- Omg u forgot? For four years, you have been waiting for this party. It's the farewell gathering for the seniors.

Swara- Oh right.
Swara seemed to be not listening.

Kavya- Swara, are you ok? U don't seem excited at all.
Swara's gaze was fixed onto Kavita who was approaching her. Kavita walked up to Swara and smirked. Sanskar was passing by and saw the two.

Sanskar- Oh no. These two will start again.

Kavita- So, are you coming to the party?

Swara- Why won't I?

Kavita- No I mean, who will u come with because Sanskar is coming with me.

Swara- Hawww. U thought! He is coming with me.

Kavita- He is coming with me!

Swara- He is coming with me! U are crazy!

Kavita- Crazy? Tu pagal hai!

Swara- Tu paagal, tera pura khandan paagal!
Sanskar's jaw drops. (Funny tune plays). Swara and Kavita start arguing in super speed.
Sanskar somehow pulls Swara away. Swara was still boiling.

Sanskar- Calm down meri sherni.
Swara calms down a little.

Sanskar- Wow!

Swara- What?

Sanskar- U were being so possessive of me.
Sanskar raises his eyebrows.

Sanskar- What's going on?

Swara blushes- Voh...nothing.
Swara walks away, leaving a huge smile on Sanskar's face.

(Swasan's flat...)

Sanskar was pacing back and forth in the living room. He looked at his watch.

Sanskar- Swara, how much longer will you take? The party already started. I don't know why u are taking so long. It's a casual gathering, u have to dress casual.
Sanskar was wearing jeans, a grey t-shirt with a burgundy coat.

Swara walked out of the room. Sanskar stopped pacing as his eyes fell on Swara. She was wearing something so simple, yet looked so breathtaking. Swara was wearing jeans, a black t-shirt and a long black cardigan with floral designs. She completed her outfit with heels and a purse hanging off her shoulder.