Episode 26

Recap: Swara and Sanskar feel awkward after the kiss incident. Sanskar yells at Swara for being so careless. Kavya tells Swara that she's in love. Swara recalls Shomi's words and realized that she loves Sanskar.

EPISODE 26

Swara- I love Sanskar!
Swara picks up Sanskar's picture and looks at it.

Swara- So I fell for this Akru Maheswari after all. When did this tashan turn into ishq, I don't even know. But all I know is that I love you Sanskar.
She kisses Sanskar's picture.

Swara- But what about Sanskar? Does he love me? How does he feel?
Swara suddenly stands up.

Swara- What if Sanskar doesn't like me? What if this hate relationship of ours becomes serious? No...I won't lose so easily. I'll find out what Sanskar feels about me.
Swara smiles and holds Sanskar's picture to her chest.

(Competition....)

Sanskar was pacing back and forth backstage. He was nervously fidgeting with his fingers. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Sanskar- Finally u came...
Sanskar turns around to find Swara.

Sanskar- Oh Swara tu.

Swara- Why? Who were u expecting?

Sanskar- Nahi. Actually my partner isn't here yet. My performance is coming up. I don't know what to do.

Swara- What! She's not here yet?

Sanskar- No.

Swara- Relax Sanskar. She'll be here. Maybe she got stuck in traffic. There was a lot of traffic when I was getting here.

Sanskar- I hope so.
Suddenly Sanskar's phone rang.

Sanskar- Oh it's her!
Sanskar picks up the call.

Sanskar- Where are you? Why are u so late? Our performance is coming up.
Swara looks eagerly at Sanskar.

Sanskar- WHAT!
Sanskar hangs up the phone in shock.

Swara- Sanskar, what happened?

Sanskar sat down silently. Swara was confused. Worry took over her confusion as she saw a tear trail down Sanskar's cheek. Swara sat down next to Sanskar.

Swara- Sanskar?

Sanskar- Why me? Why is it always me? What did I do to deserve this? Everything always goes wrong with me. First my family....

Swara (softly)- Family?

Sanskar- And now this...

Swara- Sanskar, what happened?

Sanskar- My partner twisted her ankle. She's not able to come. Swara, my dream...it's...it's finished...
Swara cupped Sanskar's face.

Swara- Sanskar, look at me. Nothings finished yet.
She wiped the tears off of Sanskar's face.
"Our next performance is by Mr. Sanskar Maheswari."
Swara heard the announcement made for Sanskar.

Swara- Sanskar, ur up next. Go.

Sanskar- But...

Swara- Just go na. Trust me.
Swara leaves.

Sanskar- Swara...
Sanskar goes the stage and stands in front of the judges. The lights go off and the music begins. Suddenly Sanskar feels a hand hold his hand. The light on the stage turns back on and Sanskar is surprised to see Swara standing before him.

Sanskar- Swara tu?

Swara- Sanskar, I learned the dance when u practiced with me.

Sanskar smiled as he put his hand on her waist. Swara was wearing a red saree and Sanskar was wearing a black button down shirt and black pants.

Sanskar turns Swara around and faces her back towards him. He holds his arms out under her arms and picks her up and spins. The crowd became mesmerized looking at Swasan dance. The song began coming to an end. Sanskar dipped Swara, holding her head with one hand and her waist with the other. As the song ended, he pulled Swara up and finished off the performance with the last step, a hug. Swasan broke the hug as they heard the applause of the audience and judges. They bowed then stepped off the stage.

Sanskar- Swara....thank you.
Swara smiles.

Swara- Sanskar, why are you thanking me. It was my duty to help those I lo...
Swara bit her tongue.

Sanskar- What?

Swara- Voh....kuch nahi.
"May we have all the contestants present on the stage."

Swara- Sanskar go, they are calling you.
Sanskar stands on stage with the rest of the contestants.

Host- All of these contestants have given us an amazing show tonight. But because this is a competition indeed, there can only be one winner.
Everyone falls silent.

Host- The winner of this Jhalak Dhikla Jaa dance competition is....
Sanskar closes his eyes. Swara folds her hands and prays to her god.

Host- Sanskar Maheswari!
Sanskar opens his eyes. Swara opens her eyes and jumps.

Swara- Yes! Thank you god, ur the best!

Celebration balloons fall on the stage. The whole crowd cheers for Sanskar.

The judge gives Sanskar the trophy and hands him a check. Sanskar holds the trophy up into the air with a luminous smile on his face.

(Backstage...)

Sanskar come backstage and sees Swara.
Swara- Sanskar!
Swara runs up to him. They both spread their arms for a hug but then freeze. Very awkwardly, they take their arms back and look around.

Swara- Congratulations Sanskar.

Sanskar- I should be thanking you. If it wasn't for u, I would not have even performed. So thank you.

Swara- Ok Mr. Thank you ka bank account. That's enough thank you for today. Save some before you go bankrupt.
Sanskar laughs. Swara smiles watching him.

Swara- Sanskar, I'll be right back.

Sanskar- But...
Swara leaves.

The Next Scene...

Swara walks up to a person. She puts her hand on the person's shoulder. The person turns around. It is revealed to be Kavita.

Swara- So, how was it?
Kavita fumes seeing Swara.

Swara- Ur not going to compliment my dancing?

Kavita- You!

Swara- HEY!
Swara points her finger at Kavita.

FLASHBACK

Swara arrived at the competition. As she was walking backstage, she saw Kavita.
Swara- Kavita? What is she doing here?
Swara came a little closer to Kavita but hid from her. Kavita was talking to a picture of Sanskar.
Kavita- After today, u will have to love me Sanskar.
Swara was shocked.
Kavita- Don't worry, that choreographer won't come in between us. I have spilled oil on her floor and she broke her ankle.
Swara was stunned.
Kavita- So sorry Sanskar, but she won't be dancing with you. But it's ok, I will be there to dance with you. Then u will love me.
Swara- Oh my God! Kavita is this dangerous? I can't let her succeed in her plan.
When Sanskar went up on stage, Kavita proceeded to go on stage. However she stopped as Swara reached Sanskar before she did.

FLASHBACK

Swara- U tried harming Sanskar's future. U risked his chance of winning and u hurt another person. How much lower will you get Kavita? Don't you get it that Sanskar does not love you?

Kavita- NO! Sanskar loves me! ONLY ME!
Swara laughs.

Swara- U can dream as much as you want Kavita. Sanskar will never be yours. I won't let anything happen to Sanskar. I will do anything to save my love and you better get that through ur psychotic brain!
Swara walks away as Kavita becomes speechless.

Precap: Sanskar gets into a fight....