Episode 32

Recap: Sanskar saves Swara from an incoming car. Swara confronts Sanskar but Sanskar remains silent. Shomi decides to get Swara married. Kavya tells Sanskar about Swara's marriage. Sanskar realizes that he can't lose Swara and vows to get her back.

EPISODE 32

(Gadodia Mansion...)

Swara was sleeping when she heard some noise coming from her balcony. She got up and walked towards the doors to the balcony.

Swara- What is that noise? Who is there?
Swara opened the doors to the balcony and stepped out. Suddenly she saw someone holding a jar of fireflies. The dark night did not allow Swara to see the face of the person. The person opened the jar and the fireflies flew out and lit up the night. Swara was shocked to see her surroundings. The whole balcony was decorated with pictures of Swasan. Swara was speechless. She looked around to see hearts and sorry signs. Suddenly, Sanskar walked out of the shadow and stood in front of Swara.

Swara- Sanskar! What are you doing here?
Swara faced away from Sanskar and spoke softly.

Swara- Sanskar, please leave from here.

Sanskar- Swara please sun na.
Swara starts walking away from Sanskar but Sanskar held her wrist. Swara turned around to find Sanskar sitting on his knees, holding his ears, and pouting.

Sanskar- Sorry...
Sanskar stands up.

Sanskar- Swara I know I'm a bit stupid.

Swara- Not a bit...a lot.

Sanskar- Yea. I'm the number one idiot. Call me anything you like. Idiot, stupid, khadoos Maheswari. I messed everything up. But please forgive me.
Swara watches Sanskar with pain in her eyes.
She turns around and wipes of a tear from the corner of her eyes.

Sanskar- Swara......I love you.
Swara froze. Slowly, she turned to face Sanskar. Sanskar told Swara about Shomi aunty's words.

Sanskar- I know I messed up but trust me, I never played with ur feeling. I can't live without you Swara. I love you and I always will.

Silence filled the atmosphere as the two looked into each others eyes. Suddenly Swara embraced Sanskar into a tight hug, wrapping her arms around his neck. Sanskar smiled and hugged Swara back.
Swara- I love you too.

Sanskar's smile grew bigger and he hugged her tighter.
After a few minutes, they broke the hug. Swara lovingly wiped off the tears from Sanskar's eyes. Sanskar kissed Swara's forehead.

Swara- I never knew you were this emotional.

Sanskar- Well, after staying with such a big drama queen for six months, I learned a few things.

Swara- Sanskar!
Swara playfully slapped Sanskar's chest. Sanskar looked at Swara lovingly.

Swara- What?

Sanskar- Nahi kuch nahi....I missed you.

Swara- I hate you!
Sanskar was surprised.

Sanskar- Are! U just said you loved me.

Swara- Well....now I hate you. Do u know how much I missed you? And do you know what has been going in my heart?
Swara pushes Sanskar.

Swara- Do you know how much I cried?
She pushes him again.

Swara- Do you know that ma fixed my marriage with someone?
Swara pushed Sanskar again but this time Sanskar caught her hands.

Sanskar- Kisiko himmat hai jo meri Siyappa Queen se shaadi karlenge? Let's see which idiot tries to take you from me.
Sanskar put his hand on Swara's back and pulled her towards him.

Sanskar- U are only mine.
Swara blushed, turning her cheeks pink. She pushed Sanskar away.

Swara- Sanskar, go now or ma will see come to check who is making this much noise in the middle of the night. Then our love story will end before it even starts.
Sanskar- But...

Swara- Sanskar go!
Swara held Sanskar's arm and brought him to the balcony edge, where a ladder was standing.

Swara- Sanskar, quickly go before someone sees.
Sanskar makes a sad face and heads towards the end of the balcony.

Swara- Sanskar!
Sanskar turned around. Swara signed him to come closer.

Swara- Come here.
Sanskar made a what face.

Swara- Come na.
Sanskar leaned in towards Swara. Swara cupped one of Sanskar's cheeks and kissed the other cheek.

Swara- I love you.
She ran inside to her room. Sanskar touched his cheek and smiled.

The Next Morning...

Swara was awakened by a knock on her door. Shomi walked in the room.

Shomi- Swara beta wake up.
Swara rolled around and mumbled.

Swara- Ma, let me sleep. I slept late last night.

Shomi- Why did you sleep late?

Swara- Voh Ku....
Swara stopped herself from revealing anything.

Shomi- Why is it so dark in here? Open the curtains and open the door to the balcony. Why is it closed?
Swara suddenly sat up.

Swara thinks- Oh no! Ma can't go to the balcony.
Swara nervously bites her nails. She sees Shomi approaching the balcony. Swara quickly goes and stands in front of Shomi.

Swara- Ma. Good Morning!
Shomi looks at Swara weirdly.

Shomi- What happened to you? Now move, let some light enter this room.

Swara- Ma, you go, I'll do it.

Shomi- I'll do it. U go freshen up.

Swara- Ma...I'm really hungry. Can you please make me breakfast???

Shomi- Ok I will in a min...

Swara- No ma...u need to do it now. Pet mein chuhe dor rahe hai. Please.
Shomi pinches Swara's cheek.

Shomi- Ok my drama queen, I'm going.

Shomi leaves and Swara lets out a sigh of relief. She then goes out to the balcony and looks at all of her and Sanskar's pictures. Thinking about their confession last night, she blushes. Swara carefully takes off all the pictures. She suddenly remembers something.

Swara- Oh no! Today that Sunny is supposed to come. I have to tell Sanskar.
Swara calls Sanskar.

Sanskar- Hey! Missing me already?

Swara- Shut up Sanskar. I'm in a huge dilemma right now. There's a big problem. The guy that ma arranged my marriage with is coming for lunch today. Sanskar do something.

Sanskar- Don't worry. I will give him such a zhor ka jhatka that he will remember it for life.

Precap: Mission Zhor ka jhatka....