Episode 2

Recap: Swasan are enemies in college. However, destiny puts them together for a project in literacy. They write the story, Love Is Blind. It turns out Swara is rich and Sanskar is poor. Because of this, Swara taunts Sanskar.

EPISODE 2

Swara was sitting in the canteen with Kavya and Priya.

Kavya- Wow Swara, that story was really good.

Priya- Yea! It was so cool that u guys used people from real life in ur story.

Kavya- But Swara really? Me and Rishi?

Priya- Kavya forget about that and think who the main couple was.....Swara and Sanskar!

Kavya- Oh yea. Wow Swara, I would have never thought that Swara Gadodia would be putting herself with Sanskar Maheswari like that. U guys even had two kids!😁

Swara- Oh just shut up yaar. It was just an assignment. U know that I can't fail anything. Other than that, u would never see me with that third class Sanskar. Kahan Swara Gadodia and kahan voh Sanskar Maheswari.

Sanskar walks in the canteen with Rishi. Swara gives him a glare. Sanskar rolls his eyes.

Someone- Hai hai look at the two love birds.

Another person- So all this hate is just for show? Swara and Sanskar have a thing going on secretly. Their little story was proof.
Everyone laughs. Swara gets angry.

Swara- Shut up!
Everyone becomes quiet. Swara walks up to Sanskar.

Swara- Me, have an affair with him? Never! Arey, my shoes are worth more than him!

Everyone laughs. Sanskar looks embarrassed. Swara starts to walk away when Sanskar grabs her wrist. He pulls her towards himself and twists her arm behind her back. Sanskar pulls Swara closer to him, making her shocked.

Sanskar- I won't forget this insult. U humiliated me in front of the whole college Swara Gadodia. My name is Sanskar Maheswari and I know how to handle spoiled brats like you. I will get u for this and when u are humiliated in front of the whole college, then u will regret ever messing with me.

Sanskar pushes Swara. Swara looks at Sanskar shocked. Sanskar walks away.

Next Scene...

Sanskar is in his room thinking about the canteen incident. His fists tighten as he remembers Swara's words. He sees his assignment on the table. He picks up the papers.

Sanskar- Haha..Love Is Blind...
Sanskar rips up the papers furiously.

Sanskar- Happy endings only happen in fake stories like this! In real life, it's just pain and pain!
He throws the shredded pieces of paper in the air.

Sanskar- Swara Gadodia, I will get you for this!

At College...

Rishi- Sanskar, the annual fest is tomorrow.

Sanskar- Yeah so what should I do about that?

Rishi- What should I do matlab? Are, u have to perform!

Sanskar- No, I can't do any performance.

Rishi- Come one Sanskar. Everyone knows ur the best singer in the whole college. U have to sing.
Sanskar sees Swara walking by.

Sanskar- Fine. I'll sing.

Rishi- Yes!

The Next Day...

Students were scrambling to put up decorations for the annual fest. They were hanging up balloons and banners. Finally all the decorations are put up and the night for the annual fest begins. Performances go on with dances and songs and everyone is having the time of their lives. Then the announcer comes out to announce the next performance.

Announcer- Our next performance is a very special one. Our most talented student...as you may already know....the best singer in college. Please give it up for Sanskar Maheswari!

Everyone claps and whistles. Swara rolls her eyes. Sanskar comes on stage with a guitar in hand. He looks Swara in the eye and starts to sing.

You had me hooked again from the minute you sat down
The way you bite your lip
Got my head spinnin' around
After a drink or two
I was putty in your hands
I don't know if I have the strength to stand

Sanskar walks around stage while still singing and points at Swara.

Oh oh oh
Trouble troublemaker yeah
That's your middle name
Oh oh oh
I know you're no good but you're stuck in my brain
And I wanna know

People give glances at Swara. Swara looks around embarrassed.

Why does it feel so good but hurt so bad
Oh oh oh
My mind keeps saying
Run as fast as you can
I say I'm done but then you pull me back
Oh oh oh
I swear you're giving me a heart attack
Troublemaker!

Everyone claps and cheers for Sanskar. Some guys laugh at Swara.

Guy- Hey Swara, what did u do for Sanskar? Why is he missing u so bad? Do it for me also! I'm free tonight!

Some other guys laugh. Sanskar smirks seeing this. Swara's eyes tear up and she starts running out of the auditorium. People laugh at her as she goes.

Sanskar (thinks)- I told you Swara Gadodia, I will get revenge.

Sanskar sees Swara wipe away a tear and leave through the auditorium doors. His smirk fades away and he feels a little guilty.

Sanskar (thinks)- Yaar Sanskar, was that too much?

Announcer- Wow! Amazing performance! Another round of applause for Sanskar!

Sanskar gives a fake smile as the crowd cheers for him.

Sanskar (thinks)- Sanskar, u messed up. A girls respect is very important to her. What did I do? I should check on her.

Sanskar leaves the auditorium looking for Swara. He sees her sitting on a bench and silently crying. Looking at Swara weeping silently, Sanskar begins to feel guilty. He slowly walks up to her.

Sanskar- Swara...

Swara looks up to see Sanskar standing before her. She stands up and wipes her tears.

Swara- What do you want now? That humiliation wasn't enough that u came for more? Where are those disgusting guys huh? Did u not bring them so they can say those horrible comments to me again?
Sanskar looks down at the floor.

Swara- Wow Sanskar Maheswari, I never thought that u would stoop so low that u would have to attack a girls self respect.

Swara walks away crying. Sanskar watches her with a heavy heart. He slumps down on the bench.

Sanskar- Oh I really messed up this time. Mana ki she is Swara Gadodia and has no heart....but she's still a girl.

Sanskar puts his face in his hands. He suddenly sees a phone on the bench.

Sanskar- Whose phone is this?

Sanskar picks up the phone and turns it on. He sees a picture of Swara hugging an older lady.

Sanskar- This is Swara's phone!
He looks around for Swara.

Sanskar- Oh no Swara left. Kya karu....what should I do with this now? Should I leave it?
Sanskar puts the phone back on the bench.

Sanskar- No, what if it gets stolen? I mean, I wouldn't want my phone to get stolen, even though Swara has a more expensive phone than me.
Sanskar picks up the phone again.

Sanskar- I should take it with me. I will give it back to her tomorrow in class.
Sanskar takes the phone and goes back to the hostel.

Precap: Swara sneaks into Sanskar's hostel room...