Episode 8

Recap: Kavita enters the story. She has been madly in love with Sanskar, while Sanskar is not interested in her. However, she does not understand and taunt Swara for taking Sanskar away from her.

EPISODE 8

Sanskar was sitting in the lecture class for his last lecture of the day. It was an evening lecture and by now the sun had gone down. He was sitting trying to keep himself awake.
Sanskar thinks- Just a few more minutes. Then after this lecture, I will be on my break.
Finally the bell rings and Sanskar happily packs his things and exits the lecture hall. He reaches his hostel room, only to realize that he left his textbook back in the college campus.

Sanskar- Kya karu? Should I go get it?....Yeah I should. If someone takes it, then I won't be able to buy a new one.
He grabs his leather jacket and heads towards college. It was chilly and dark and Sanskar kept his hands in his pocket and walked along the deserted road. Suddenly he saw Swara. She was far ahead of him and could barely see her. But he knew that was Swara.

Sanskar- What is Swara doing out so late?

Suddenly some drunk guys pass by her and start circling around her. Sanskar watches as they pull her into the woods.

Sanskar- HEY!!!

He runs after them. The guys push Swara onto the floor. Swara starts crying and yelling. Two guys hold her down as the other one looks at her and laughs. He reaches for her dupatta.

Swara- NOOO!!!!
Suddenly that guy goes flying into the air as Swara opens her eyes to see Sanskar standing before her. Sanskar kicks the other two guys and beats them up. Swara stands up and holds a bag close to her chest and cries. The guys punch Sanskar and blood comes out of his forehead and cheek. But at last Sanskar wins and the guys runs away. Sanskar turns towards Swara.

Sanskar- WHAT THE HELL SWARA! What are you doing here so late at night? Did u not just see what could have happened! What if I didn't see you? Then what would have happened?
Sanskar grabs Swara's shoulders.

Sanskar- Swara I'm talking to you! Are you even listening? Oh right, u were probably partying somewhere? But partying in a salwar? That's a bit strange isn't it? Swara tu....

He looks at Swara who was crying. Sanskar looks at her dress and sees the sleeves torn and ripped at the shoulder and waist. He looks at the bare skin visible near her waist. He lets go of her shoulders and Swara takes a step back. Sanskar takes off his jacket and puts it around her shoulder.

Sanskar- Come I'll drop you off at ur hostel. Here give me your bag.
Sanskar tries to take the bag but Swara doesn't let go of it.

Sanskar- Ok fine you hold the bag. Now let's go.
Sanskar and Swara silently walk.

Swara- Thank you.
Sanskar smiles.

Sanskar (drama) – Oh My God! Is that Swara Gadodia saying thank you? Wow! Is this some kind of black magic?

Swara- Shut up Sanskar! U and ur dumb jokes!

Sanskar- Finally! The old Swara is back. I was scared that u were acting nice with me. U didn't fall in love with me right? Itna hot jo hoon.

Swara- Love! Ha u wish!

Sanskar suddenly sees a girl standing in the middle of the street while a car was approaching her. He runs and pulls her out of the way.

Sanskar- Wow I finally found my role in this world. I am the Ladki bachao police. Aur koi ladki hai that I have to save?

Swara- Sanskar shut up.
They looks at the girl who was crying.

Swara- Why were u standing there like that?

Girl- I don't want to live!

Sanskar- But why?

Girl- My dad is getting me married to someone I don't love. I love someone else.

Sanskar- Did u talk to ur dad?

Girl- No. If I tell him, he will kill my love.

Sanskar- Then did u tell your fiancé that you don't want to get married?

Girl- No.....I....I never even saw him.

Swara- What? U never met him?

Girl- No.

Sanskar- Tum saab ladkiyaan puri ke puri pagal ho.

Swara- We will help you get your love. Come let's take you home now.

Girl- Really? U will help me? My car is over there.

Swara and Sanskar get in the car with the girl. Sanskar sits in the jeep and thinks.

Sanskar thinks- I left to get my textbook and now I'm going to the wedding of a girl who I just met, who doesn't even want to get married! Kamal hai.

Swara- By the way, what is you name?

Girl- My name is Rajjo.

Swara- I'm Swara and this is Sanskar.

After many long hours, Swasan finally arrive with Rajjo at her house somewhere in the village. Swara and Sanskar look at the huge house that is decorated beautifully with lights and curtains. Rajjo leads them inside the house. Rajjo trips and Sanskar catches her. They freeze at the doorway as they hear a gunshot.
"RAJJO!!!"

Rajjo- Bapu.....

Sanskar makes Rajjo stand. Chaudhri comes out of the house and onto the lawn with a gun in his hand.

Chaudhri- Rajjo! U came back! Whom did u leave for?
He looks at Sanskar.

Chaudhri- Iss chore! For this boy? I'm going to kill him right now!

He points the gun at Sanskar. Swara gasps and Sanskar is shocked.

Rajjo- No Bapu. This is Sanskar ji. It's not what u think it is.

Chaudhri- I know very well, that u ran away for him. I'll shoot him right now!

Rajjo- No! U are misunderstanding. He's not the one I love!

Chaudhri- I saw it with my own eyes!

Rajjo- No. Sanskar ji....

Chaudhri- Tell me the truth or I am shooting in 3....

Sanskar- Are..what..ummm....kya...

Chaudhri- 2....

Sanskar- Are bol na....are.....

Chaudhri- 1.....

Rajjo- SANSKAR JI IS MARRIED!
Both Sanskar's and Swara's jaw drops hearing Rajjo's words.

Chaudhri- Kya?

Rajjo- Haa...voh...this is Swara, Sanskar ji's wife.

Swasan- WHAT!
(At least she didn't say they were brother and sister ?).

Precap: Swara and Sanskar are married?