I started breastfeeding her when she finally latched on.  She made cute little noises.  I smiled.  I already love her so much.

I looked at Jack and saw him blushing.  I grabbed his hand and he looked at me.

"You can step out if you want.  Maybe bring my mom or sister in here if they are out there," I said and smiled at him.  He nodded and squeezed my hand. He left the room. 

This is probably really awkward for him.  I'm just not sure what to tell him.  I have my little girl to look after now.  She's not his.  I'm not sure what to do.

My baby is just eating then she suddenly yawned and started to fall asleep.  I pulled my gown back up and I just looked at her.  She's so precious.

The door opened to reveal...

My father???
He had brought in balloons and a teddy bear.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" I asked.  He put the balloons and bear on a different chair. Then he walked towards my bed and sat in the chair.

"I want to say I'm sorry.  Even though I don't agree with you having a baby before marriage.  I need to understand that times have changed and Brandon was an asshole for doing this to you.  I should have been there for you like everyone else.  I should have been supporting you.  I shouldn't have kicked you out of the house.  And you will still have maternity leave, it can be longer if you need it to be.  Jack was right. I wasn't acting like the man I used to be," my dad said. I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean Jack was right?" I asked.

"Jack called me letting me know you were in labor and told me about how wrong I was being. I am truly sorry Elsa. Please forgive me. You can move back in with us. Jack isn't going to be doing your work while you are on maternity leave. I will be. I am so sorry. I love you and the bay very much," my dad said, tears at brim in his eyes. I was tearing up too.

"I forgive you dad. I love you too but you've hurt me so much. I think I will stay with Jack though. That's where the nursery is," I said. My father only nodded. We just sat there for a while. Me staring at my little girl and my father probably looking at me or the baby.

The door opened to reveal my mother, Anna, and Jack. Anna and my mother brought me the bag I asked them to bring me from home. I signaled for them to be quiet since my little girl is sleeping.

Jack saw my father here and gave me a worried look. I smiled to him, telling him in a way that I'm fine. My mother smiled when she saw my father. Anna looked confused but smiled anyway.

"Did you two make up?" Anna asked. I chuckled. "Always straight to the point I see," father said.
"Well yeah! You guys have been in an argument for months!" She exclaimed. Everyone chuckled softly.

Jack came by my side and kissed my cheek.

"Wait, what? Since when were you two a couple?" My father asked.

"We got together when she was about 4 months pregnant," Jack said and smiled at me.  I smiled back at him and kissed his cheek.

"Anna, would you like to hold her?" I asked.  At that, Anna's face broke into a huge smile and she beamed.  She walked towards us and I carefully handed her the sweet little bundle of joy.

"What's her name sweetie?" My mother asked.

"Her name is Lila Lynn Arendelle," I smiled.

"That's a beautiful name sweetheart," my father said.
I only smiled in return.

After passing the baby around everyone left except for Jack and I.  And of course little Lila. 

The nurses needed to run a few more tests to make sure we were ready to go home.

All I can say now is I finally have my beautiful little girl and she is all mine.  I had Brandon sign papers for me to have full custody over her. 

So right now it's just my baby girl and me... And a bit of Jack too...

(1350)

A/n: I know that sounded like a good ending to this book but it's not the ending yet! I still have ideas going on for this book.  I will hopefully update more often since I am finally on winter break.
Please don't forget to:
Vote
Comment
Follow
Thanks!