???: "I told you not to move."

It hurts but I need to know.

[Y/n]: "So are you the one that took my family somewhere, where are they?"

???: "They are here but not in this room."

[Y/n]: "Can you get to the point, what do you want from me."

???: "I want you to join our side and with your help we will be able to control the whole world."

[Y/n]: "Why don't you just join us, it would be a lot easier."

???: "We don't want to be allies with other villages, we just want control."

[Y/n]: "Sorry but I'm no gonna side with you."

???: "Is that your choice?"

You think for a bit and nod.

???: "Bring her in"

[M/n]: "Let go of me!"

[Y/n]: "Is that my mom?"

[M/n]: "[y/n]? [Y/n] is that really you!?"

[Y/n]: "You're ok!"

???: "Shut up you two"

Someone takes the blindfold off of you and you can now see who you were talking to.

???: "Im gonna ask you again, will you side with us?"

You look at your mother, she was blindfolded and her hands were tied up with a rope just like yours. She shakes her head.

[M/n]: "Don't side with them no matter what!"

[Y/n]: "I was never going to side with them."

???: "bad choice, Helen, Rachel will you?"

They both walked up to your mother and helped her stand up. ??? Picked up a sword from the ground and stabbed her through her heart.

[Y/n]: "NOOOOOOO!...W-why? Why...would You...do that?"

Tears started to form in your eyes.

???: "Bring the other one here."

Rachel moves out of the room and comes back with your sister in her hands, she was unconscious.

???: "Will you change your mind?"

[Y/n]: "You will...pay for this."

???: "Welp, don't blame me."

She is now ready to kill your sister too. Where are you Joyce? ??? Swings her sword and you close your eyes.
.
.
.
*Silence*
.
.
.
You hear someone fall to the ground. I couldn't protect them...why...even with the skills i-.
The rope that was on your hands and legs fall off and someone hugs you.

Joyce: "Im sorry I couldn't come any sooner, I'm sorry that you had to go through that, I should have made a plan so this wouldn't happen."

You open your eyes.

[Y/n]: "J-Joyce?"

Joyce: "Yes! It's me."

You look at the body's that were laying on the ground, the four of them were there but...

[Y/n]: "Hey Joyce?"

Joyce: "Hmm?"

[Y/n]: "Where...is my sister?"

She let's you go and turns around.

Joyce: "She should be..."

She looks around.

Joyce: "I-I swear she was here."

[Y/n]: "Joyce please take those three back to our village."

Joyce: "And what about you?"

[Y/n]: "Just do what I said and come find me after your done."

You stand up and take your mother in to your hands. I'm sorry that I couldn't do anything to save you.

Joyce took all three of them without any problems and just stood there looking at you.

[Y/n]: "What are you waiting for, I told you to go without me."

Joyce: "If you want to bury her, I can help with that."

A portal opens near her and she walks through, you hesitate but go through the portal. The place you got teleported to was so beautiful, you have never seen anything like this.
So many different flowers that you have never seen. Joyce didn't come with you. Guess it's for the best that she is not here.

???: "Hey there."
.
.
.