The dinner

(Voltron season 8 had just came out today dec/14/18 the last season. I don't care if klance didn't happen we all know it really did. So I'm not changing my stories or will ever use a different lance ship. Other the lotor x lance and Shiro x lance. So Good bye to anyone who hates those.)
Keith sat at the dinner table he was worried about lance. So when he sat he wasn't comfortable. The dinner soon passed, but Keith was stopped from leaving by his father and Shiro walked over to them. "My king my prince.." Shiro bowed. "I'm sorry if I have bugged you too.. but I have something important to say to Prince Keith.. Lance had passed out from physical stress, he doing fine now. But he may have died..." Shiro gulped and lifted himself up to see Keith face. Keith face went pale as he pushed Shiro and his father running to his room. "LANCE!" He shouted as he slammed open the door. Lance was with hunk chatting and eating. They turned at Keith. Keith felt a little embarrassed but shook his head walking to lance hugging him. "Hey you ok? I hear what happened I'm really sorry this is all my fault... I should of done better.." Keith looked down. Lance lifted Keith head. "It's fine.. it's my fault.. plus looks.." lance pulled the blanket from over him. He had a small bump it was hard to notice but you could feel it. Keith smiles and looked at lance kissing him. Hunk made his way out smiling. "So adorable.."