Omega

Lance was with Shiro, Shiro took lance to Keith room, he called for Adam and hunk. "He passed out I found him in the bathroom vomiting a lot... he must of over stressed himself with the baby... he need to be careful if not he could lose the baby.." Hunk day by lance side checking his forehead. "Where Keith? I heard if omega leaves his alpha when pregnant they get really scared and try to hide somewhere, that they can find their scent.." Adam nodded. "That is very true.. but I haven't seen him with out Keith for a very long time since you guys moved in." Shiro nodded and added in "if that would be the case why did he go to the bathroom? Morning sickness.. stress.." Hunk then had a thought. "Him and Keith has been in the bathroom a lot so he thought it would be the safest place?.." lance groaned as he curled up. Lance was just over stressing himself with all this new things and people judging him. Keith was getting more and more annoyed at the dinner. He had no idea what was happening to lance. Adam got a wet cloth for lance around 10 minutes later lance woke up. The three stared at him with worried faces. "W-what happened.." Shiro sighed and looked at lance. "You passed out? Do you have any idea why you would pass out?" Lance thought for a moment as Hunk places a hand in his shoulder. "The dinner?... yeah the alpha were all judging me.. and I just left, Keith didn't follow cause of the dinner law or something... but I felt so bad.. I tried to cry and that cause me to feel stressed and vomit..." lance covered his face. Adam nodded. "Please just rest ok?.. you should be better later when Keith arrives we will tell him. Though I hope you don't mind we called a doctor to check you.." lance nodded. The doctor walked in and sat where Shiro. "Hello lance I'm here to check the baby health and yours.." the doctor took out some tools with things to wirer up. Lance flinched a bit every time he was touched by something, since it was cold. The doctor checked everything about lance. His heart beat the baby heart beat. The doctor thought it was fine only that lance needs to be careful and take care of his stress better. The doctor walked out but before he did. He spoke a few words. " omegas are suppose to be on watch and relaxing when pregnant, mostly for the male they have a higher chance of death." The doctor nodded and walked out. Hunk was scared as he looked at lance. Lance gulp and shook his head. "It's a joke or why else would he say don't stress and say that, it's like a test!" Shiro nodded with agreement. Hunk was still worried. Adam actually knew it was true but didn't say anything about it.