Meeting of the prince

It was a snowy day. Since it was December only the 6th and they were really getting snow for once. Keith was in his room watching the snow fall. Till his father came in. "KEITH!" He seem mad. Keith turned over to his father signing. "Yes father? What is it?" Keith tried to act like he cared."Why aren't you dressed!? You know your suppose to find a Mate today!! There are about 100 woman's downstairs waiting for you!! The whole kingdom came to see who you will pick! And have beautiful children!" Keith father was getting more made each word he said. Keith looked at his father then to the suit on his closet door. "Oh sorry I thought it was suppose to be tomorrow since the snow.." Keith signed and went over to his wall in closet with a mirror and sink inside. Keith then got dressed and walked out. "How do I look father?" Keith father smiled. "Amazing your mother would agree" Keith nodded then he walked out and went back to his window. "You have an hour then you have to come down, shiro!!!" His father spoke in a mad kinda way. shiro stormed out. "Yes sir!! I'm here what can I help you with!" Shiro was a little nervous. Keith looked at him and rolled his eyes. He knew shiro had to do his best around his father or if he didn't it could get him fired. Shiro calmed down a bit with a small chuckle. "Watch over my son make sure he down in an hour or earlier" Shiro nodded to the order. Keith sighed and looked down at all the betas, omegas, and Alphas. Shiro walked over to Keith. "Ready for today?" He asked. Keith shook his head. Shiro nodded. "Hey Shiro.. Since we're like brothers and everything can I ask you something as a brother?" Keith asked as he seem a little sad. Shiro smiles. "Of course Keith, What is it?" "Well... I been thinking Since your a beta is that why your nervous with my father who an alpha?" Keith already knew the question. "Yes, that and I don't want to lose my job" Shiro said. Keith nodded. "Another question... what if I don't want to be with a female but a male.." Shiro eyes widen at this and laughed. "I think I'm rubbing off to much on you. Well your father will understand hopefully, but if you can't find a woman then he will have to deal with whatever he can get." Shiro patted Keith shoulder and looked out. Keith nodded. "So how you and Adam.." Shiro face went red. "W-who!?" Keith smirked. "You know the male who works in our kitchen... He and you been talking and running off together a lot lately~" Shiro covered Keith mouth. "hey shut up!!" Keith laughed.
An hour later.
Keith was dressed just like his father wanted. He walked down the stairs as everyone watched him. Shiro was near him the whole time making sure no one could hurt or try to kill him. As Keith walked down he stopped and waved at everyone since it was easier for people to see him there. Shiro stopped as well. Keith then noticed something in the huge group of people. A boy, running with another bigger boy. Lance and hunk. They made it to the table with food. They were eating and grabbing what they could, of course the food was free. But still it was hard to make. Keith stared at lance, he felt his heart racing. Lance finally looked up at Keith to notice he was staring but not sure at where and he thought maybe they were gonna get killed. Lance tugged hunk and they ran. Keith almost tried to grab them, but remembered everyone was watching. Shiro Shook Keith. "Come on your father waiting" Keith nodded and they started to walk down. Keith sat down and watched all the ladies walk by as he kept saying no to each. Then the last woman was a princess, her name was allura she was also getting forced to get married she was also an alpha.