"Hey man how you been?" I asked.

"Good, I got a gwirlfrand, her name Kylie," He smiled.

"Is she cute?" I asked him.

"Yes," He giggled.

I looked up and saw we was at the studio.

"Aye man, I gotta go but I'll call you later tell yo Mama I said bye," I said.

"Okay byebye Herbo!" He smiled.

I smiled back saying bye and hanging up. Cornell looked at me laughing, "Don't get this one pregnant too," He told me.

"Nigga ain't no promises," I laughed walking into the building.

I got in my room after signing in and saw Bibby already mixing beats and shit.

"Bruh ight so I got this heat and DDG and Ybn Nahmir wanna jump on," He told me.

"Ight let's get to it," I told him and started writing my lyrics.
◾◾◾◾

"Naw bruh no damn way my nigga," Bibby said laughing.

"Hell yeah, shawty was all up on a nigga dick but I'm lowkey vibin with her," I told them.

"Aww Herb got himself a lil girlfriend," They laughed.

"Yeeah whateva, my flight finna take off in 2 hours so I'mma need to speed my ass to the airport," I told them getting up.

"I coulda swore yo ass was just in the A," Cornell said.

"His lil shawty in the A too so we gots to go,"

"I gots to go not ,you nigga,"I laughed.

I grabbed my things getting my keys from Cornell and heading to the airport with him and Bibby. After an hour of getting scanned and screened we got in first class and my wifi was attached and I FaceTime called Newnew immediately.

"Hey I'm on my way baby guh,"I told her.

"You set up them goons cause Tyree got niggas patrolling my house like when it was me and him with the feds,"She told me.

I ain't ever think she was about that gutter life. Feds stalking yo crib, Money tight, friends distanced. I just ain't think she lived that lifestyle. I looked at Bibby and Cornell.

"We already making calls and setting up strings lil mama you good,"Cornell said loud enough for her to hear.

Her face whined down and mouth untighten from a tight pout she was holding and she smiled before opening her mouth again," Where you flying out to?" She asked me.

"Atl to be with you for a lil bit," I told her which made her blush.

My phone buzzed and shawty who ain't talk to me in a season popped up.

Tiana😐
I heard you coming to Atlanta and I'm here so let's get together for a bit and catch up on things...

"Bae I'll call you later ight,"I told her smiling.

"Okay baby," She smiled hanging up.

I hung up and called Tiana on speaker phone.

"Hey Herb-"

"What cho ass want bruh,"I asked her already annoyed.

She let out a sigh and plopped on a couch from what I could hear.

"I wanna link up duh, I think it's time we settle see differences,"She grinned.

"Bro you broke me and Ari up den fucked up once I actually started fucking with you, nah ghee it ain't happening," I told her lighting up a roll up.

She sucked her teeth in the phone.

"Herbuhh," She whined.

"Bruh I'll give you ass ten minutes when I touchdown, if I ain't impressed you can hang that friendship shit up,"I told her and hung up as the niggas looked at me crazy.

I shrugged and inhaled the blunt taking it away from my lips and letting it hit my lungs as I blew out smoke coughing.

"You know she don't wanna talk," Cornell laughed.

I nodded and shrugged again taking in the smoke and letting it my chest. Once I was done I burnt out the blunt and laid down in my chair finally just sleeping.
_____________________

"Herb," Tiana pouted trying to get a picture with me but I pushed her ass away.

"C'mon,one videooo,"She said in the elevator as I was getting ready to leave.

"Nah you good thotianna,"I said mushing her away.

"Bro I sucked the soul out yo dick the least you could do is have a video posted,"She said folding her arms.

I sucked my teeth and pulled out my phone and recorded us. Mostly showing off the shoes so Newnew ain't know who it was. I posted the video and she talked at the end of the video but by the time I could stop it from loading it was already posted. I wouldn't dare post and delete and make it look any more suspicious than it was.

I wasn't tryna fuck up Newnew life by putting her in the spotlight as my girlfriend so why not trick the public a little. I got off the elevator and drove to Newnew house as she smiled in a lingerie lace black outfit. I felt regret instantly but it's not like we was together so she couldn't be mad right.

"Aye baby, where's the kids?" I asked her.

"With my mama," She told me pulling me inside the house.

My hands roamed her body as I pulled her into a hug grabbing more on her booty than anything else. It was so soft and smooth as I kissed her deeply.

She pulled away and smiled, "I missed you,"

"I missed you too," I told her.