28

She found the tears streaming down her face and she couldn't stop them. She had her fist dug inside her mouth to prevent any noise from escaping. No one could know the result or that she was so upset. Eventually, she calmed herself down and walked out to Svetlana shaking her head. "You believe me now ?" the woman asked as Missy shook her head. "Negative" she lied as Svetlana scoffed and grabbed the stick from her hand. "Don't fucking lie" she spat as Missy looked at her, desperation in her eyes and continued shaking her head. "You can't tell anyone" she whispered, the tears still not after leaving her eyes by Svetlana just strutted downstairs holding it. There was no going back now.

"Everyone, listen up" Svetlana shouted, clapping her hands to get their attention as Missy followed behind her but stood at the top of the stairs with dread in her eyes. "Shut the fuck up. I'm eating" Mickey shouted as Svetlana smirked. "You'll want to hear this. Missy's pregnant" she announced while holding the stick up, Mickey dropped his cutlery and there was visible rage in his eyes. Missy walked downstairs to silence, her eyes were puffy and she was still silent. She took her seat and asked Mike to pass the potatoes, the whole table was silent. 

Mike did as she asked and she ate to stop herself feeling so uncomfortable. She felt every pair of eyes on her at that moment. "Y-y-pregnant" Fiona managed to say but missy stayed silent. "Carl isn't the father I'm hoping" the woman then said but the girl once again ignored her. "Everyone should be celebrating. We'll sell Missy's womb like we did with me. Money for you all" Svetlana said like it was something they should all be excited about  but Mickey shushed her. There was so much anger in his eyes, Ian put his hand on Mickey's to tell him to calm down but it didn't help.

"You're fucking pregnant" Mickey asked quietly but she couldn't look at him so he looked at Carl who gave him nothing. "She's pregnant" Iggy said whole standing up, waiting for Mickey to go with him to get their brothers. "Carl fucking Gallagher" Mickey whispered as Fiona stood up. "You don't know it's his" she shouted at the man who was already furious.  Missy felt tears rolling down her face once again and Mike noticed. He put his arm around him and she buried her face in the nape of his neck to let it all out. "Marissa's not some whore. If we say it's your brothers. It's your brothers" Iggy shouted but Mickey shook his head. "What do you mean, we don't know it's his ? Who else's would it be ?" Mickey asked, trying to keep calm. "It could be Mikes for all we know. Missy and Carl don't even know if they had sex for gods sake" Fiona shouted back as they all looked at Missy again. "Is it Mikes ?" Veronica asked calmly as Missy shook her head, her hands were shaking.

"Missy. Is this baby Carl's" she then asked as the girl shrugged. "I didn't have sex with Carl, we just thought we did. We believed some old man but I didn't hook up with anyone else. So-so I don't know" she whispered as Kassidi stood up. "I'm leaving Carl and I expect you to follow me. Tell me it's not yours and you made a mistake" she shouted as she stormed out but Carl sat there as shocked as Missy. Missy was panting she was crying so hard. "You believed some old man ?" Fiona whispered, trying to process everything. "You can't keep it" she then said after a few seconds of silence which made Veronica stand up. "Its not your body so it isn't your choice. She'll do what she feels is right" she said as Fiona shook her head. "Carl's not going to end up like Debbie. He's not ruining his life" she argued as Missy stood up. "Fuck you all" she shouted as she stepped over a passed out Frank and ran outside. Carl was quick after her.

"We're having a baby" he said while running his hand over his face, he took a seat next to her on the steps but she shook her head and put her head in her hands. "No, I'll put it up for adoption of something" she said as he sighed. "Why ? Why would you do that ?" he asked confused as she turned around to look at him. "The answer is so simple because the kid was made on a drunken mistake. You cheated on Kassidi, We're not even together. It's just not healthy for a baby round here" she said as he put his hand on her knee.

"We grew up here and we're just fine" he said as she shook her head. "Are we ? Seventeen and pregnant, two high school dropouts as parents with criminal records, a father who has a new girlfriend every-time I have to leave. A mother who's constantly going away" she listed as he shrugged. "Better than nothing" he whispered while stroking her hand with his thumb as he held it. "Miss, you grew up in the system. You know all about it. Do you want your kid to experience all that ?" he asked as she shrugged. "Kev and V were way better than Terry could ever be" she whispered as he nodded. "True but your're not Terry and I'm not Frank" he said as she laughed. "The kid isn't gonna have a grandmother or parents who are happily together like I wanted for my first kid to have. Grandpas are deadbeats" she began but he shushed her. "Monica wouldn't have been much use to the kid. And" he began but she interrupted. "What I would give to talk to Shelley right now" she whispered as he put his arm around her.

The front door was burst open and they heard heavy footsteps behind them. "Your coming with us ?" Mickey asked as Iggy stood behind him. "What ? Why ?" she asked as Mickey shook his head. "Don't ask questions. You were able to fuck mister military over here. You can come home with your family and tell your father what you did" he said as Missy shook her head. "Come on" Iggy said while pulling her up about to drag her home but Mickey stopped him.

He grabbed her by the shoulders, she didn't know what he was going to do but he just pulled her in for a hug. "I care about you okay ? I don't want you to be no single mother running around trying to make ends meat. You have great things coming your way Missy. But that Misfit, he isn't one of them" he said while shaking his head as Missy looked at Carl who looked down and before she knew it she was sitting before Terry Milkovich.