2

"Happy Saturday, first day of the weekend, get up" Kev shouted upon entering her room and ripping back the curtains to let the natural light spill in and let her know that the sun had rose that day. She was a pessimist so his optimism angered her in the mornings. Her natural response was to ignore him and roll over to go back to sleep. "Missy, you can't sleep the day away" he said, quieter so she'd listen while sitting on the end of her bed. "Fuck you" she mumbled into her pillow, not wanting to face the day. "I'm pretending I didn't hear that. Come on, don't you have homework or something to do ? Why don't we throw around the old pigskin for a couple hours" he suggested as she sat up and looked him dead in the eye, it startled him that she got up so quickly.

"I'm not going back to school" she said blankly as he nodded. "Yeah, I get it, I know your saying all this now but you don't mean it" he began but she rolled her eyes and let out a loud sigh. "I do, I don't need to go back" she was about to start an argument but Veronica came in holding one of her newborns, Amy. "You don't want to go back to school ? Am I hearing that right ?" she asked as the girl nodded to show that she was serious. "Fine, what are you going to do instead ?" V asked, knowing she'd win the argument, Missy's shrug was enough. "That's what I thought. Today's Saturday, you have today and tomorrow to get that stupid idea out of your head" she said coldly as Missy rolled her eyes before smirking, she knew what would get a rise out of the pair.

"Kick me out if you want to, I'll just go live with Mickey and Mandy" she said confidently, Veronica had walked out of the room laughing, she knew the girl wouldn't but Kev sat frozen on the bed. "You wouldn't" he said dramatically as she raised her eyebrows. "Wouldn't I ? Mandy said I'm welcome anytime and Mickey, well, I'm sure he wouldn't mind" she said with her arms folded as Veronica hollered for Kevin not to engage with it because she didn't mean it. She'd lost two battles that morning.

After that, she spent awhile feeling sorry for herself before making herself some breakfast. Veronica was standing by the door waiting for her so they could go to the Gallagher's to help out with the kids in the morning so she carried her bowl of Coco Puffs over and happily ate them on the thirty second walk to their house.

They used to back door as a front door and once they entered, Veronica pointed at the table to tell her to finish her food. "Everything alright ?" Fiona asked, she could feel the tension before they even came inside "Missy doesn't want to go back to school" V answered like it was ridiculous and feeling already hard-done by that morning without adding a Fiona lecture to the mix, she groaned and stood up to remove herself from the situation. "Finish your food"  she heard being shouted after her but she ignored it.

She bounded straight up the stairs to Carl, Ian and Liam's room and flopped onto Liam's bed since he was already up. "Carl" she said annoyed, she saw him raise his head to answer but his eyes were still closed. "Yeah" he answered groggily. "Yeah" he repeated a little louder but she didn't answer. "Whatever Fiona" he whispered before rolling over and falling back to sleep. "Fuck you then" she said while folding her arms as Ian woke up.

"Hello to you too" he said while pulling on his jeans. Missy knew he was good friends with her sister and he saw Mandy in her, Ian had the urge to protect them both, they were vulnerable and no tough exterior could mask it. "Are you seeing Mandy and Mick today ?" he asked while pulling his T-shirt over his head as she nodded. "Yeah, tonight though" she said blankly as he sighed. "Why were you and V shouting at eachother ? You have to be nicer to her, she's your parent" he said while taking a seat next to her. "I don't want to go back to school" she announced as he looked at her shocked.

"Miss, you can't do that" he said while shaking his head as she threw her whole body back to the wall. "Why not" she asked angrily as he sighed and put up his index finger. "Okay, you don't mean it, you're just nervous about seeing your family again, you've just been talking to Jamie again and all he's done with his life is knock up a bunch of different women. Second of all, as long as Mandy's in school, you are too. And lastly, you wouldn't be able to spend extra time with your crush" he said as she looked at him confused, he wanted Missy and Mandy to get everything they could from the world. "My crush" she shouted, not realising who he was talking about as he nodded. "Carl" he said loudly as she swatted him. It was as if on cue, Carl jumped down from the top bunk. "Were you calling my name earlier ?" he asked as she shook her head and her and Ian looked at each-other pretending to be confused. "No, just been dreaming about me again" she said as he smirked. "Yeah, maybe I was" he joked before winking, grabbing his clothes and heading to the shower.

"What crush" Ian mocked as she hit him again. "I don't like him that way" she protested as he nodded but his face told her he didn't believe a word she was saying. "You need to go downstairs and tell V you were kidding about not going back to school and that you're sorry for being a smartass" he said as she shook her head. "Why do you have to make everything complicated. You're defintely a Milkovich " he said through a laugh as she stuck up her middle finger at him.

She walked downstairs with his hands on her shoulders while he guided her to Veronica. "Go on" he whispered as he pushed her towards him, she didn't say anything, she just stared at the woman infront of her. "Missy has appeared to have lost her voice due to embarrassment. She's sorry for being an asshole and does want to go back to school" he said as Fiona raised an eyebrow. "She told me" he added as Veronica pulled Missy in for a hug.

"Look. I'm sorry about being cold with you earlier. Amy and Jemma were awake most of the night but we shouldn't have taken it out on you" she said as Missy nodded and hugged her back. Lip and Carl were next to come downstairs. "Who died ?" Carl asked before grabbing the piece of toast from Ian's hand and running to the living room before he could catch him. "Me, atleast that's what you said in your dream" she said while laughing as he ran back in. "I sleep talk ?" he said confused. "Oh yeah. I heard it too" Ian said sarcastically. "What was I saying ?" he said with a touch of fear in his voice. "You said that you loved Missy and you wished she didn't have to die like that and then you said something about her being a great kisser" Ian said while shrugging. "Oh really" Veronica said with her hands on her hips. "Careful V. You'll find Carl in Missys bedroom next" Lip said through a laugh as V's face dropped. "Come into my baby girls room Carl Gallagher and I'll rip your dick off myself" she said as Carl laughed. "Think I won't ? " she asked as Missy added that she nearly did it to Kev when she thought he was cheating which made Carl's face dropped.

"She's kidding about chopping your dick off" Fiona said as a conversation broke out but Missy took a seat at the table next to Lip. "Missy" he said while smiling. The pair had always got on since they both worked in Kevs ice cream truck and had some good memories from previous summers. "Are you dating Mandy ?" she said as he almost choked on his food. "What-No" he said as she frowned. "Why not ? She was so happy" she asked as his jaw dropped. "B-b-because um. It just didn't work out" he said thinking she'd leave it there. Mandy was a sore subject for Lip, he cared for her, he did but his mind just always wandered to Karen when they hung out. "I heard you two are fucking on the down low" she said as he covered her mouth. "Jesus, Missy it's called down low for a reason" he said while laughing. "She needs you Lip" she said quietly. "Mandy has more than enough" he said coldly as she stood up and walked over to Carl.

"Do you have the keys to V's drug cabinet" he whispered as she smirked and nodded, he wanted something. "Can you open it ?" he asked as she kept nodding. "For a price though" she said blankly, it was what she was thought in the Milkovich house, you don't do anything for free. "My friendship isn't good enough ?" he asked as she shook her heads. "We're not friends" she said clearly as he nodded "Oh, we're not ?" he asked as she shook her head. "But you decided to come into my room to talk to me after you fought with V and you" he began as she cut him off. "Shut up. Come on" she said while grabbing his wrist and pulling him towards the back door.

"Where do you think you two are going ?" Fiona asked causing everyone in the kitchen to look at them. "They're going to go have sex on your bed V" Lip said as Veronica's  face dropped once again. That was Lips way of getting Missy back, he was a good guy but could also be "an arrogant shit" in the words of Fiona. "He's kidding. We're going on an adventure" Missy said sarcastically. She was still clutching onto Carl's wrist. "Be back for 4. You're meeting up with your brother and sister at 5" V shouted after her but Carl and Missy were already gone. "What do you need them for" Missy said as she stood infront of the medicine cabinet. "Drug dealers aren't supposed to ask questions" he said as she rolled her eyes. "But I'm not a drug dealer. Am I ? I'm doing this for free" she said annoyed as he jumped off the kitchen counter he was sitting on.

"What if I ate you out. We even then ?" he said as she scrunched up her face in disgust. "Oh really. Half of the girls on the south side practically beg me to" he said as she nodded. "Yes Carl. Yes they do" she said as she continued to nod and he smiled. "But it's also why you are probably carrying millions of diseases" she said as she unlocked the cabinet. "That's just rude" he said while walking next to her.

"The truth is a rude ass bitch" she said as she handed him a container of pills before locking it again. "What is this shit ?" he said as she shrugged. "You want harder shit. Bring money" she said while shrugging again. "Yanno the girl in my dream was much nicer than you" he whispered as she pushed him away. "Get the fuck out" she practically shouted as he put his hands up in defence and left. She couldn't help but smile.