3

"I'm just making sure you have everything. Hairbrush, toothbrush, clothes for tomorrow, moisturiser, it's meant to be good for your skin" Kevin listed as she nodded. She was spending the night at the Milkoviches, she did every second Saturday. "I'll see you later kid" he said while hugging her, he didn't let go when she did so she was stuck in a bear hug. "Kev, this is ridiculous. It's one night" she said as he nodded and stood up straighter.  "I know, I know, you're my baby though, it's hard" he said while wiping his eyes as Veronica turned to look at him. "Are you crying ?" she asked as he quickly stopped dabbing his eyes. "No" he said in a deeper voice than usual so she nodded. "Great, well there's two shitty diapers that need changing in the kitchen with your name on them" she said while tapping his chest and he walked off. "You call if you need anything" V said as she nodded. "You two are so dramatic. I go every second Saturday" she said as V nodded back, fake smiled and let her go. Letting her stay with the Milkoviches was never not going to carry a risk and they were both very aware of this.

"Mickey isn't coming to the arcade but he'll be at home when you get there, I promise" Mandy said while cupping her little sisters face with one hand. Her heart swelled with love every time she saw her because she always viewed herself as Missy's Fiona. "I missed you" she added as Missy smiled. "I missed you, what's going on with you and Lip ?" she asked as her sister stood up straight and rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly. "He say something about me ?" she asked as Missy shook her head. "Just some talk at school" she answered truthfully, Mandy was thrown off by the question and needed to divert the attention immediately. "Come on let's play some games. We can't have you thinking you can beat my ass I'm the one who taught you all you know" she said trying to change the subject. She was too in love with him and he didn't feel the same way so when someone mentioned him it felt like her heart was being ripped out of her chest all over again and she didn't like to relive it.

"I beat you in that one. One thousand and ten percent" Mandy announced as they walked away from the shooting game, Missy's eyes were glued to a motorcycle game and once she stopped infront of it, Mandy saw her whole face light up. "You want to play this one ?" Mandy asked confused as her sister nodded so she slipped the three required quarters into the slot. She saw nothing but pure joy once her sister sat on it, she constantly felt the need to please people. "Y'know, I could hook you up with a ride on a real motorcycle, you don't need these virtual ones" Mandy said as her sister grinned which made her even happier than she was making her sister happy.

They played a few more games before heading home. "I called the pizza delivery guy about half an hour ago, he should be here" Mandy announced as they walked through the hallway to see Mickey sprawled on the couch with an Xbox controller in one hand and a beer in the other. A strange woman Missy had never seen before sat next to him looking alert.

"Oh, hi kid" Mickey said through a loud belch, his eyes were glued to the television. "Mickey" Mandy shouted as he rolled his eyes before standing up. "Jesus, sorry. Tell me what you want and I'll make it my duty to get it for you" he said in a mocking tone before bowing infront of her. "That better" he hollered at Mandy who went to get plates from the kitchen. "You-uh-how's school, do you even go ? Do you want a beer ?" he began but she interrupted him.
"Who's that ?" Missy asked while pointing at the woman sitting on the couch.

"Oh uh, she's a Russian whore. Don't worry bout her" he said, trying to change the subject but the woman stood up. "I'm Svetlana. I cook, I clean and I do wifely duties" she said while smiling, she had a thick Russian accent. "Mickeys getting married" Mandy said as she walked over to the pair. "You ?Getting married To who ?" she asked confused. "To me, I have his baby" Svetlana said as Missy's  jaw dropped. "You're getting married and having a baby and didn't think to tell me ?" she asked shocked as he picked up his controller again. "It's nothing really kid, it's just something you have to do I guess. A part of life" Mickey said truthfully, he honestly thought it was nothing. "Of course he think this. He does assfuck with orange boy" Svetlana said coldly as Missy's jaw dropped.