27

A little over a week had passed and once Mickey's safety was guaranteed, Missy went back to Kev and V's however. However, at that moment, she was sitting cross-legged in-front of the couch while Mickey and Ian played on a console Mickey "found" in Kash's apartment. Mickey said she could play the winner but the three of them knew that wasn't going to happen. She let out a loud sigh to show she was bored which alerted Mickey. "Is there a need to be a moody bitch all the time ? It's not our fault everyone your age has other shit to do. Go talk to Debbie" Mickey barked so the girl walked upstairs to find Debbie who was sitting on her bed with Franny.

"You bored too ?" the red head asked as Missy nodded and ran a hand through her hair. "Sit down" she said, tapping the bed so Missy did. "You and Carl like, had sex ?" Debbie asked as Missy shrugged. "Neither of us know" she mumbled as Debbie nodded. "I'm presuming you took a morning after pill then, just in case" she said as Missy shook her head, she barely knew what it was. "No one believes we did, I don't think I do either" she said, lying back as Debbie shook her head. "Kassidi does, she's not happy" she said as Missy shrugged. "Fuck her" she whispered while closing her eyes as Debbie smirked. "You kicked her ass" she said honestly as Missy smirked back. "I guess I did. I'll see you later" she said before getting up and going back to Kev and Vs to babysit the twins while the pair went to work since they never worked at the same time since the twins were born and wanted too. Missy offered to babysit, her only duty was to make sure they didn't die and bring them to the Gallagher's where Lana was making dinner. She didn't exactly know why Svetlana was making dinner in the Gallagher household and why everyone was okay with it but she kept quiet.

Once the clock hit five, she brought them to Gallagher's, Jemma held her left hand and Amy held her right, they entered through the back door like always and were greeted by Frank. He was sitting by the fridge drinking, the twins ran off to find someone to play with so Missy was stuck with him. "Missy" he said softly as he wiped the tears from his eyes, she was unamused but since he was alone decided to keep him company. "What ?" she asked while slipping down the counter so she was on the floor next to him. He took a large swing of his beer before talking again. "You know what its like to have the person you love leave you. Why does everyone I love die or want me dead" he said as she sighed but before she could answer he wrapped his arms around her.

"I don't know Frank but I do know, you were a shit father to those kids and Fiona did it all with zero help or support from you. I heard you ruined her wedding" she said as he shrugged. "Man was a joke." he mumbled before removing his arms from her and downing the remains of his beer. "Don't bother with him Miss. Go say hi to everyone" she said as Missy sent Frank a sympathetic smile before leaving the kitchen. She knew he'd work it out. "Mimi" Yevgeny shouted as he ran into her arms as she picked him up. "You watch child. I cook" Svetlana said while tapping her shoulder as Missy held him. Carl was looking directly at her but couldn't speak to her. She stood there without a scratch, wearing the necklace that had been rightfully hers for years while a bitter and battered Kassidi sat next to him complaining.

"Hey junior" Ian said before ruffling her nephews head as she shook her head and laughed. "Why is Svetlana doing all this ?" she asked as he shrugged. "Beats me. What I do know is that I have you, Mickey, Iggy, Fi, Carl, Kassidi. Kev and V here. All the people I love and I'm grateful" he said through a spin as she nodded. "Weird family gathering since everyone has something else" she said as he nodded. Mike entered the house through the front door with a smile which was a relief for Missy. He always made her more comfortable, in the most platonic way possible. He stood in the doorway awkwardly as Missy handed her nephew to Ian and walked over to the boy. "I'm not late. Am I ?" He asked as she shook her head and grabbed his wrist. She pulled him into the living room and linked his arm. "Stay close to me. There's going to vultures after me tonight" she hissed as he nodded and made sure not to leave her. Svetlana announced dinner was ready the second he walked in.

"I made chicken, seafood and potatoes. Dig in" she announced, they all made faces at the combo but Missy just took her seat to Mike and didn't complain. Carl and Kassidi sat opposite them, Kassidi making sure to rub their relationship in Missy's face but she was unfazed. "Hey Carl pass the potatoes would ya ?" Mike asked. Carl reached over to grab them but Kassidi put her hand on his. "Remember what we talked about ?" she hissed as Carl looked at her confused. "No ?" he said as the girl sighed. "You're not associated with her Carl. Don't do it" she said as Missy looked at Carl confused who shrugged. "Fuck this" Mike said bitterly, he reached over and got them himself, unsure as to why there was so much tension and drama, Missy hadn't informed him.

Mickey had a plate of seafood infront of him, he was on the other side of him and she looked disgusted. "Do you have a fucking problem ?" he asked annoyed as she covered her mouth and began gagging which made him put down his utensils. "Are you shitting me ? You're really dramatic today, aren't you ?" he shouted as she got up and ran to the tiny bathroom off the kitchen. She found herself violently throwing up. It scared her so she wiped her mouth and just walked out like nothing happened. "Are you okay ? You've never been like this around seafood before" V said while standing up but Svetlana immediately stood up and pulled the girl upstairs.

"Pregnant" the woman announced to her with folded arms as Missy laughed. "W-what no. No, I'm not, I didn't even-" she began but the woman shook her head. "Denial, I notice the signs. I'm not dumb, I made foods that made me sick too, I tested you" she said excited as Missy took a huge step back.
"I'm not fucking pregnant" she said annoyed, almost offended but the woman grabbed her by her shoulders. "You know you are. You're scared to admit because your baby father is with some crazy person but I understand. Look at my ex husband" she began but Missy shook her head. "You don't know shit" she said about to walk away but Svetlana grabbed her wrist which made her fly backwards. "You don't believe me ? Take this" she hissed while handing the girl a pregnancy test. "Why do you care ? " she asked annoyed as the woman smiled. "Because, TBIS could be Yevgenys chance of having cousin and you'd be here all day. You mind nephew and your baby. Everything works out" she said while pushing the girl into the bathroom.

Missy was in an extreme state of denial and was way too hesitant at first but she found herself unboxing the tiny stick. It was as if she blinked as she was waiting for the results with tears in her eyes. She felt sick, she didn't want it to be the outcome Svetlana wanted. "Now" the woman shouted while knocking at the door so Missy picked it up from the sink and then, the moment she feared was true, positive.