7

Missy was sitting on a steel chair, feeling the most run-down and empty she ever felt. Kevin, Veronica and a lawyer entered the room cautiously. "There she is" Kev shouted through a smile as Veronica swatted him and the trio took a seat opposite her. "I'll be blunt because none of us want to be here, you have to show remorse" the lawyer said but Missy looked around the room ignoring him "Missy" V said while tapping the table. "Marissa" she shouted as the girl looked at her. "You have to show remorse" V said as she shook her head. "Carl doesn't want to either. What is it with you two ?" V said as the lawyer said that they couldn't discuss Carl's plea.

"Sorry we're late, there's no parking in this place" Mickey barked as he and Mandy walked in. "You have a big family that love you Missy, just show remorse and you'll get less time, it's simple" they lawyer said as she shrugged. "I'm not sorry and I'm not lying. I didn't have a fucking gun" she said as Mandy rolled her eyes. "Missy, I want you home okay, we all need you, just do what he wants" she begged but Missy still stayed silent. "Missy. He's gonna ask you to name your dealer. Don't do it, it'll get you into a lot more shit" Mickey began but the lawyer put his index finger up to tell Mickey to be quiet. "Is there any other way we can get her less time" V asked as the lawyer said to name her dealer. "No" Missy said straight away. "You and your friend have lost your dealer a lot of money. You really don't think he'll have people inside who are ready to kill you" he began but she shook her head. "The person I worked for didn't have corner girls. I was the only one, you don't need to try and scare me" she said as the lawyer stood up. "Well get ready for trial tomorrow because you're going to be away until your an adult" he said while leaving with Kev and Mickey but V and Mandy stayed.

"I have an outfit for you to wear in court tomorrow" V said as Mandy looked at her. "I do too" she said as Veronica fake smiled. "Why don't we show her both and let her pick" V said as Mandy furrowed her eyebrows. "She's going on trial not the runway" she said confused as she lay out the clothes on the table, a black dress and black heels. Meanwhile Veronica lay out a light blue dress, a white long sleeved top, white tights and and white Mary Janes. "I'm wearing Mandy's" she said almost instantly. "Are you trying to be Missy Skankavich or an upstanding citizen" she said as Mandy shot Veronica a death glare, Missy just shrugged. "You're not going to do yourself any justice if Carl looks respectable and you look like-" she began. "I'm wearing Mandy's outfit" she said as Veronica nodded. "Okay then. See you at the trial" she said while getting up as Mandy followed.

2pm the next day, Chucky, Carl and Missy all sat behind the glass waiting to give their statements, Chucky was the first to walk out. "Chucky baby, what happened ?" she heard Sammi shout because Chucky had multiple bruises. "Carl told the boys to beat me up" he said as Sammi shot a glare at Carl behind the glass. Missy was barely listening, she just heard the lawyer said Chucky had a low IQ and could barely function, she was expecting them to push the sympathy vote on him. She did however listen when the judge asked about her. "How are you and Miss Milkovich connected ?" she said as he told them that he was her slave and when asked if she ever pointed a gun at him, he said she did since his mother was feeding information to him. She told him that threatened to and actually pointing one at her were the same. Sammi even went as far as telling Chucky to say Missy shot the gun in the air a couple of times. Jt was not looking good until Sammi stood up and told the judge that "Carl and Missy took advantage of her and Missy told her little bunny that they were going to Disneyland because he's the apple of her eye and wouldn't hurt a fly". He was sentenced 6 months in juvenile prison and less if he behaved which Sammi said he would.

Next was Carl, he looked like an upstanding citizen like Veronica wanted for her. He had a pair of glasses on which Missy could tell he hated. He was seated, he had a few scratches on his eye and lip and she managed to lip-read Fiona and Lip saying Sammi did it which made Missy angrier than she already was at her. "Carl Francis G versus the state of Illinois" she said while banging the gavel on the desk. "Do you feel any remorse Mister Gallagher" she asked as he nodded. "I regret what I did a lot" he said as he saw his family looked relived. "I let someone talk me into letting a retard do a mans job. Next time I try move a bunch of drugs, I'll listen to my accomplis" He spat as Missy laughed. The trial went on and he just made sarcastic remarks and nodded his head .