14

"You're being dramatic Carl" Missy shouted as she stormed down the stairs so the pair could argue infront of Kev, V, Svetlana and the Gallagher's. She'd been arguing with Carl for over an hour because he felt like Mike had intentions with her. "Oh, am I ?" he shouted, storming down after her as she took a seat on the couch. "Yes, you fucking are" she shouted with her arms in the air, they'd both had enough at that point. "Well fuck you then" he shouted back, taking a seat on the armchair furthest away from her.

"You two have been together less than twenty-four hours, what the fuck is there to fight about ?" Ian asked, amused as he took a sip from his coffee cup. "It's been forty nine hours actually and she might as-well be cheating on me" Carl exclaimed as she rolled her eyes again. "Missy ? Cheating ?" Debbie asked confused, everyone was. "He thinks I am, all I did was get my friend Mike a cherry coke and a piece of pie. He's being dramatic" she said, defending herself through a shrug as Fiona sighed. "Just sort it out, now. I'm not having this childish crap going on at work" she said while scrolling through her phone as Missy scoffed, she was ready to fight with anyone at that point of the evening.

"You want to talk about childish shit, you banged your bosses brother and got fired, don't tell me how to handle my love life when yours is a mess" she spat, there was no need to cut so deep, but it was too late, Fiona scoffed back at her and put down her phone. "I'm your boss, Carl's my brother, therefore, you're banging your bosses brother and I can fire your ass again in five minutes so watch your mouth" she said, she was angry, she had every right to be, Veronica's jaw dropped at the encounter. "You we're fired already ?" she asked confused as Fiona nodded. "Really V, that's all you got from this conversation" she asked annoyed which made V roll her eyes.

"Miss has a point. Carl doesn't dictate who her friends are. She's a strong woman like mom" she began as Fiona shook her head. "The only thing she has similar to you V is the way she dresses" she said while laughing. "What's wrong with the way I dress, it's never been a problem before" V answered with her hands on her hips. They were joking, the only serious part of the conversation was Fiona hinting to address Missy's behaviour but that wasn't going to happen. "You dress like a slut but only for me baby" Kevin said as Lana added that V also dresses like a slut for her too.

It all led to Missy just storming out and since it was like 10pm anyway she found herself just falling asleep.

She was rudely awoken again at three by the sounds of shouting, knowing sudden loud noises startled Missy, Veronica peeked into her room on the way downstairs. "Are you alright ? Everything's fine, I've got this, just go back to sleep, I'll bring you up some hot chocolate" she whispered trying to be helpful which Missy appreciated before going downstairs.

"Why are you shouting on my lawn" Veronica shouted at the person causing all of the havoc since it sounded like somebody was dying. "Missy, I-I-I need Missy. Mickey's in trouble" he panted out before putting his hands to his knees to catch his breath. "Guns" he whispered, he was visually afraid but Veronica was just confused. "What drugs have you taken ? Who the fuck are you ?" she asked confused but a fully clothed Missy appeared behind her holding a gun. All she had to hear was Mickey's name and she was ready to go.

"Go back to bed" Veronica ordered but Missy ignored her. "Mickey's in trouble ?" she asked the boy infront of her who nodded. "Then I have to go" she said bluntly as Veronica shook her head. "What's going on ? Who is this ?" she asked her foster daughter who sighed. "That's Mike" she said awkwardly as the woman sighed. "As in, the Mike" she asked unamused as she nodded. Missy wasn't leaving anymore time to let Mickey get into even more trouble so went to run into the might but Veronica had grabbed her. "You don't know what kind of trouble. Where did you get that gun ? you're staying here. Mickey's a grown man and I'm sure he can manage himself" she tried to explain but it wasn't enough to stop her. "Mickey's always been there for me. What is it ? What happened ?" she asked Mike who looked around before taking a breath.