XI- Move

Hey, baby, Tell me your name, I gotta fever for you. I just can't explain. But there's just one problem I'm a bit old school. When it comes to loving, I ain't chasing you.

****
Perrie was sad because her dorm-mate and Friend Cheryl is going to a different uni. Because  according to her this is not her dream uni.

And now she's alone in their dorm—well, technically, HER dorm now. because she's not sharing it with anyone....

Then she heard the door opened.

Perrie jolts awake from lying on her bed, to check if that's Cheryl and maybe she changed her mind.

"I knew you'd return—" but her big grin from her face instantly fade when she founds out who came in. "Jade? What are you doing here?" Oh, butterflies in the blonde's stomach. That's so cliché.

"Not so happy to see me, Edwards?" Jade asked with a smirked.

"I was just surprised that you're here." Perrie replied. "But not trying to be rude, What are you doing here?"

"Well, I heard the Princess is going all alone with her dorm. That's why, I have to volunteer to be your dorm-mate." Jade winked at her while grinning widely.

Okay, Perrie thought, Jade is just a geek kind of girl who loves to watch football, and loves to be alone. But to hell, with 'First impressions lasts' because she think this is really Jade's attitude, Overly-confident woman.

"You're kidding me?"

"Funnily enough, I'm not." The brunette answered and shows her small luggage, to show how serious she is.

"How did they allow you?" the blonde asked, still couldn't believe that Jade is her new dorm-mate.

Jade started to walk and to their double-decker bed. "I'm Jade Thirlwall." The brunette simply replied.

"So....?" Perrie still didn't get what Jade's trying to point.

"It means, I get what I asked  to, or...." And she stare straightly to Perrie's piercing blue eyes. "what I want to."

And that send shivers down to the younger Geordie's spines. And for unexplainable reason, she felt her throat went dry. Screaming for water.

"But don't worry. I'm not a bad dorm mate. Neither, messy dorm-mate. Or a noisy dorm-mate." Jade continued as she sees Perrie only looking at her. "So, if you have any rules in this room. You'll be the boss, hun."

"Umm... Errr.. I don't have any rules." Perrie finally answered.

"Really?"

"Well, just one..." Perrie said. As she think of something.

"Name it." Jade said while taking out some of her things from her luggage.

"I...I'm not comfortable if you're going to bring other people here."

Jade frozed from what she's doing and returned her gaze to the beautiful blonde in front of her. "Pardon? What d'you mean about other people? You mean, like, Jesy? My best friend?"

Perrie shook her head right away. "That's not what I meant... I mean... Bringing... Errr.... Your..."

Jade tilts her head waiting for Perrie's answer. "My... What?"

"Ummm... For example.. Your Boyfriend..." the blonde replied. And she fought the urge to bit her lip. Because is this really her way of asking Jade if she's single?