XVI - "Think About Us"

One touch, need your love. Me and my baby, we up in the club
Ain't nobody else, you know it's all about us

[italic parts indicates flashbacks]

Jade jolts awake when she didn't feel Perrie beside their bed. When they started their relationship they start sharing bed.

"Pez?" the brunette called but answered by no one.

Jade runs her fingers through her hair before she checked her phone for the time. It's just 7am and their class starts at 10am it's very unlikely of Perrie to not wake her up, and to add more to the weirdness she woke up really early.

no messages
no calls
none at all.

Jade scrolls a bit on her phone before deciding to go shower, expecting Perrie to be back when she's done.

But no, she dried herself, finished picking what to wear, finished every routine and no young geordie turned up.

Jade starts to get worried, she dialed Jesy's number as she left their dorm.

"Aye, Thirlwall?" Jesy answered after two rings

"Jes, did Perrie went there on your dorm?" she asked, and she almost swear she heard something stomps on the other line and something heavy fell. "Jesy??"

"Y-Yes? Sorry, my room mate is bugging me." the Essex woman replied but Jade heard something gibberish too. "But no, no Perrie here."

"Are you sure?" Jade once again asked, because the older woman sounds suspicious.

"Mhm." A little paused. "Jade, I really have to go. Bye!"

"Jes—" but she heard the dial tone on the other line.

Jade growls in annoyance and tried dialing Perrie's number but it went straight to voicemail.

"I swear to God, Perrie Louise. Where are you?" she asked in annoyance after the 'beep' on her voicemail before hanging up.

The brunette starts to walk fast as she notice the time and it's almost time for her first class.  

Two classes done and still no signs of Perrie. Not to trying to be obsessed but Jade tried calling her 35 times now, it also means 35 voicemails.

Her next class isn't until 3 hours, she has 2 hours vacant and you guess it right, she'll spend that time looking for her girlfriend.

Jade was too focus on her phone that she didn't notice someone is in front of her. The older geordie almost lost her balance when she bumped on to something— someone.

"What's the rush, Jade?"

She finally looks up to see who it is. "Sam.. Sorry I'm really in a rush." and she was about to walk pass him when Sam blocked her way.

Jade frowns. "Sam this is not a good time, please. I have to find—"

"—Perrie?" Sam finished her sentence.

Jade tilts her head. "Yes. How did you know?"

Sam smiles at her. "She asked me to look for you. I know where she is, Let's go?"

The older geordie hesitates for a moment before she nods.

They walked until the parking lot. Before Sam gestured him to ride in his car.