IV - Nobody Like You

I've tried goodbye a hundred times, No one of them true.

-----
"Where is Perrie?" Jade asked.

Causing Leigh anne and Jesy stare at each other.

Jesy clears her throat and look to Jade. "Jade, what are—"

"Jes, call the doctor." Leigh said.

"Why?"

"Please, Jes." Leigh anne said but her eyes are fixed to Jade. "Call. The. Doctor."

Jesy sighed and went outside to call the doctor.

"Who are you?" Jade asked again, narrowing her eyes to Leigh anne.

"You can't remember me?" Hiding the hurt through her voice.

Jade shook her head. "Do I know you?"

That question made Leigh anne felt like she was stabbed straight in her heart. "Y-Yes."

"How come I don't remember you?" The brunette said frowning a little.

"I-I'm fia— I mean, your Girlfriend." Leigh anne said softly.

Then her frown from her face deepened. "You're my what?"

"Your Girlfriend."

Jade chuckled. "Really though? What's your name?"

"Leigh anne.."

Jade shook her head once again. "Sorry, but Leigh anne is not my girlfriend's name."

Leigh bit her lower lip to stop her tears from falling.

"I mean, you're really beautiful. But you are not Perrie." Jade said. But she also felt something familiar in her heart when Leigh anne introduced herself as her girlfriend.

And then Jesy came back with the doctor.

"Jes! Where's Perrie? Did she know I had an accident?" Jade asked Jesy once the older woman entered the room.

"Miss Thirlwall, please lay down." The doctor said, noticing he has an x-ray result in his hand.

"But I'm looking for my girlfriend—"

Leigh anne drop her gaze to her feet. She doesn't want to hear Jade looking for someone else, but she needs to know what's Jade's condition.

"Jade please. Listen to the doctor."
Jesy plead.

"No, not until you tell me where Perrie is?" Jade stubbornly said.

"I-I'll call her. If you just listen to the doctor." Jesy replied.

Jade sighed. "Fine." And she lay down.

Then Jesy walks beside Leigh anne. "Sorry.." she mutters to slightly younger woman.

Leigh just smiled.

Then the doctor explained the brunette's condition. "Head trauma. Her head must've hit somewhere when the car crashed on the tree, with a hard impact. Causing temporary retrograde amnesia. "

Leigh anne raise her head when she heard the doctor's explanation. "Temporary?"

The doctor nodded. "Yes. As I can see here, she can still remember her...?" The doctor asked as he is pointing to Jesy.

"I'm her childhood bestfriend." Jesy replied.

"Mhm. Temporary retrograde amnesia  means her most recent memories are affected and the oldest memories are usually spared."