V- Nothing Feels Like You

No matter what they say, can't take my love away.. Cause Nothing feels like, Nothing feels like you.

--------
"Perrie?" Jade said in her raspy voice. She wasn't sure if she heard the voice right. She's hoping she's right.

Then she heard someone's laugh.

Jade's eyes went wide, now she was sure that it's Perrie.

She force herself to get up from the bed, though it's really hard for her to move, because her body is still aching. She ignored all the pain she felt when she stood up. And she slowly walking to the door. And when she's behind the door, she's now one-hundred percent sure that Perrie is just outside the room. She can clearly hear her voice now.

The brunette slowly reached and turned the doorknob.

~~~~
When Perrie reached the Hospital, she immediately went to the reception desk to know what's Jade's room number.

And when she's on the right floor, she saw Jesy outside the brunette's room.

"Jesy..."

Jesy smiled at her. "You made it."

"I was just a little late, because I was caught up in traffic." She explained.

Jesy nodded. "Its fine. Leigh Anne just went to work."

Perrie tilt her head. "Leigh Anne?" Then she realized who might it be. "You mean, Jade's fiancé?" The younger Geordie said, stopping herself from cringing when she mentioned the word Fiancé.

"Yeah. But thank you for coming, Perrie. I know, You probably busy right now, and its not really your obligation to go here but—"

Perrie interrupted the older girl by holding her hand. "Jes... I told you, we maybe had a past. But we became bestfriend before we commit ourselves, right? So, Its not a bother." And she squeezed Jesy's hand.

Jesy smiled. "Do you want to see her now?"

Perrie sighed. "How is she?" Refusing to answer Jesy's question.

"She's awake earlier. But now she's sleeping again. And finally safe from danger." Jesy replied dropping her gaze on her and Perrie's hands.

Then the blonde chuckled. "This is not the way I want, to see Jade again after 5 years."

Jesy sighed. "Nobody wants this way.."

The younger woman puts her arm around Jesy's shoulder. "Cheer up, Jessica. She's okay now."

Jesy scrunched up her nose. "What the fuck did you just called me?"

Then Perrie laugh. "I called you Jessica."

"Shut up, Louise!" The ginger haired woman said while smirking, but then she suddenly realized that.....

Perrie giggled again. "Yeah, Louise."

Jesy frowned. "Why am even I sharing the same name with you??"

"Awww..." Perrie cooed. "You're lucky, you're sharing the same name with me."

Jesy rolled her eyes. But in reality, she missed teasing with Perrie.

Then they heard the door opened.

Both of them stare at the standing brunette, looking adorable wearing hospital gown.

Perrie was speechless. And so is Jade. They just stare at each other.