VIII- I Love You

I feel your touch when I'm alone at night. But it's just me who's holding tight.
And this life don't feel like you, there's nothing left but these I Love You's
--
Perrie plumped on the sofa when she returned from the hospital.

Exact time as Ellie walks outside from her room. "Oh, lover girl is here."

Perrie glared at her.

But Ellie just shrugged. "Grumpy." And she sits beside Perrie. "But seriously, what happened?"

"Nothing."

But Ellie doesn't take any of Perrie's grumpy attitude. She even clank her arm around Perrie's and pulled her closer. "Come on, don't be too lazy to share what happened."

The older blonde sighed. "Well..."

"Well?"

"I saw Jade."

Ellie rolled her eyes. "Obviously. Is that it??"

"What do you want me to say?"

"I don't know maybe, about Jade? What's up with her? Is she alive? Breathing?"

"Of course, she is." The older blonde replied and furrows her eyebrows.

"Good! 'Coz you're answering me nonsense, Perrie. Like, what happened? Do you and her fiancé met?"

By hearing that from Ellie, Perrie instantly straightened up her sit.

That made Ellie's eyes wide. "Omg. DETAILS!"

Perrie shook her head. "What are you saying?" The Blonde Geordie said, Trying to act innocent.

"Drop the act, Pez. What happened??"

"Fine. We met."

"What does she looks like?" Ellie asked curiously.

"Does it matter?"

"Of course. I would love to know what her present girl looks like. If she's prettier than you?"

"Gorgeous."

"Whoa. Height?"

Perrie shrugged. "I don't know, Ellie. Why is it important-"

"Taller than you, I assumed?" Ellie said while smirking.

Perrie groaned. "Yes."

"Blonde?"

"Black curly hair."

That made Ellie more excited. "Oh, umm.. blue eyes?"

"Black. Beautiful pair of black eyes, perfect shape of lips, gorgeous black woman. She looks like a model, her body is banging. She's just- just... Perfect."

"As I expected, Jade's taste, when it comes on choosing a woman is never disappointing." Ellie said approvingly. "You remember, Daniel? Before Jade met you, that's her ultimate crush. And that girl is breathtakingly beautiful. And she's smart. I don't know now about Jade's fiancé."

"She's smart too. Jesy mentioned to me, how amazing that woman is."

"Oh wow. Damn, Jade's standards are so high-"

"I get it, Ellie. I ruined it. I ruined her standards. I'm not as smart as them, I almost failed maths, I'm blonde. I'm not as tall as Daniel and Leigh Anne, I don't have a banging body. And-and...."

"...And yet, she fell in love with you. Despite of all the flaws you're having. Perrie, don't say those words to yourself.. You don't know the times, when Jade was just looking at you, and kept on telling me how lucky she is to have you, how beautiful you are, how perfect you are for her. She's head over heels in love with you, Perrie."