VII- Freak

There's emotions you ain't seen. Be your Nightmare or your Queen.
-----
And then there's an awkward silence happen, when Leigh Anne told that to Perrie.

Speak Jade. Jade told to herself. She needs to cut off the tension. And she was about to say something when the door burst open once again.

Thank heavens to whoever it is! The brunette thought.

"Hey, Jerrie. I'm—" Jesy stops at mid-sentence when she saw that Leigh Anne is now in the room.

Jade can't help herself to face palm. Yes, I thank heaven to whoever who entered. But why Jesy? She made it even worse. And she just groaned internally.

"I-I'm...." Jesy stuttered when the two pairs of eyes are staring at her while Jade is face palming. "....I'm a Leighade shipper now?" And she laughs nervously. But no one in the room laugh with her.

Perrie rolls her eyes to the newly arrive woman. She knows how Jesy loves to combine names together. Because, she's too lazy to say their two names. That's why she came up with 'Jerrie', it's Jade + Perrie. The older woman used to call them that way when she and Jade were still together.

"It's good to know that you guys met." Jesy said once again, pertaining to Leigh Anne and Perrie.

The curly haired woman nods. "Indeed. You know how much I want meet Jade's first love." And she walks pass to Perrie. "Hi baby. How are you?" Leigh asked the brunette. Who's still face palming, never want to look at Jesy.

"I'm good."

Leigh smiles at Jade and bent down to drop a kiss on the brunette's forehead.

Perrie averts her eyes quickly. The tension in this room is still here. So, because Jesy did not help to cut the tension off. The younger Geordie has to leave.

"Umm.. I have to go." The blonde said, breaking the silence.

Jade quickly shot her gaze to the younger Geordie. "You're leaving?"

"Yeah. Ellie is waiting for me, we're going to somewhere." Perrie said, praying to heavens that they won't notice that she's lying.

"But—"

"Thank you for visiting Jade, Perrie." Leigh said, interupting Jade's objection.

Jesy and Jade shares glances. As if they are talking just by looking at each other.

Jesy just shrugged and turn her gaze to Perrie. "Pez, I'm going with you. I need to get something in my car."

Perrie nods. "Well, See ya." She said to Leigh and Jade. "Get well soon, Jade."

Leigh just smiled at her, and Jade just did a little wave.

And now Leigh and Jade are alone.

Leigh sighs deeply.

"You okay, Leigh?" The brunette asked her girlfriend.

Leigh shook her head. "I'm not, to be honest."

"Is this because of me and Perrie?" Jade asked carefully. Not really wanting to hurt Leigh Anne's feelings but she have to ask that.

Leigh closed her eyes, and once again inhale through her nose. "This is the first time I have seen you together. I really didn't meet Perrie in our entire relationship."

The brunette could sense the jealousy in Leigh Anne's voice. And she feels so guilty.

She gets all the courage in herself to holds Leigh Anne's hand. "I may not remember anything about us, but... I'll try my best. Just bare with me. I'm sorry if I caused you pain."

Leigh Anne shook her head. "I'm the one who have to say sorry.."

Jade tilts her head. "Why?"

"I acted like a bitch to Perrie. That is not me.. I... just don't know what to do. I didn't know that she's still here. And seeing you so close together while talking..." Leigh bit her lower lip. "Jade, I'm afraid to lose you."

Then a wave of guilt once again slams on Jade'a heart. Because earlier before Leigh came to the room, she was enjoying Perrie's presence. And even thought of wanting the blonde to be her's again.

But now looking at the curly haired woman's eyes. She can read Leigh Anne's emotions are so sincere.

The brunette mentally cursing herself, if she could just remember even just a single thing about her and Leigh's relationship. That will be such a great help, but no. Instead of Leigh Anne, her mind is stuck to the girl with a blonde hair, blue eyes—named Perrie.

Leigh Anne noticed that Jade didn't say anything. So, she tried to squeeze the brunette's hand.

That made Jade snapped out of her thoughts.

"I won't force you, baba. And please don't force yourself as well, to remember everything. I'm waiting for you. And I'll help you."

Jade gets up from laying on the bed, and she sits up slowly. Just to reach Leigh Anne, and kiss the slightly older woman on her forehead. "I'll do my best."

That made Leigh Anne smile.

---
"Damn that tension." Jesy said while walking with Perrie outside the hospital.

"And you made it worst." The blonde said while rolling her eyes.

"I don't have any idea that Leigh was already there." Jesy replied in defense.

"And you still have that old habit of yours, combining names." Perrie said dryly. "Me and Jade changed a lot. But you. Oh my God. You're still—"

"Gorgeous as ever."

"—Gorgeous as ever...— wait, what?" Perrie asked. "You're mixing up my thoughts! That's not what I mean!"

Jesy laughed. "Jade thinks I'm a Queen, and you, thinks I'm gorgeous. I fucking love my best friends."

And with a shake of head, Perrie laughed with Jesy. For a moment, her mind drifts away from Jade.

Perrie is really oblivious about Jesy's intention. The older woman doesn't really want to talk what happened earlier. Main reason, that was the first time she ever saw Leigh Anne being possessive. Of course she couldn't blame Leigh Anne being like that around Jade. And the tension between the curly haired woman and Perrie is unbearable. Most likely, Jade would be the one will affect the most. And she doesn't want that for her best friend. For sure, there will be the chances where Jade will look for Perrie.

Jesy shook her head. Maybe I'm just overthinking. She thought. I surely don't wanna witness Leigh against Perrie for Jade. Not ever. Not sooner. I'm sure as hell that Perrie don't have any feelings anymore for her ex, right? She added and glance at the blonde who is walking beside her.

Or... maybe it's just the beginning of everything.

~~~~~~~
A/N: you ready? lol. (5 days to go and we are going to hear WLM 🌹❤️)