Chapter - 27

Mulai dari awal

On the other hand,

On the other hand,

Maaya too looked more beautiful in a modern yet traditional party wear. She looked like a model in that dress. Her attitude and braveness made her more attractive.

Shravan looked more handsome in that sherwani, his face was glowing and happiness clearly visible in his face

Shravan looked more handsome in that sherwani, his face was glowing and happiness clearly visible in his face. He stood on the stage like a Greek God, Vimala felt proud at the moment. Meera took several selfies with him. Maaya didn't show any intrest in photos but she enjoyed the celebration. She was with her cousins of her age group, when Meera was on stage accompanying Shravan.

Stage was decorated with pink and white flowers. A sofa was placed in the centre of stage with beautiful decorations. In the middle of the stage bride and groom name was written with glitters and flowers. Shravan done all those arrangement to his future wife.

Bride looked very beautiful. Everything she wore looks like just made for her. Shravan selected everything with perfection. He never wanna disappoint her. He once saw her in his family function, he liked her behaviour. She looked very traditional and very respectful in her actions. Vimala too liked her and she asked her hand for her son. Her parents too accepted and finally their marriage was fixed.

Bride came on the stage, Shravan became nervous at that time, he suddenly bent his eyes. Meera noticed his actions and laughed secretly. She went near him and teased him in low voice which made him to blush more. He carried that beautiful smile over the celebration. She too looked beautiful in pink fancy saree. The jewellery made her look more royal but she looked dull and she didn't raised her head to see Shravan even once.

Everyone thought that since she was a village girl, she might felt shy to look him and no one take that as serious issue. They took some pictures of bride and groom, even in that time they didn't look each other and they posed for pictures formally. "Your bride is more shy type than you. You should work hard" Meera said with teasing tone in his ears. "Nowadays you are becoming too naughty Meera" he said by holding her ears. She laughed at his actions.

Vimala came on stage and gave him a jewellery box. Shravan was confused to see a chain in the box. Vimala smiled and asked him to put that chain to her daughter in law. He smiled and done as she told. His heart really overwhelmed with happiness to get a good and matching life partner.

Everyone enjoyed the moment and their faces indicated their happiness. The event came to end by cake cutting. They both cut the cake and he was asked to feed her the cake and he happily fed her, she too fed him and everyone clapped and bursted with happiness.

As the final event of celebration everyone started to dance for the songs they played. Everyone joined the dance. Even elders joined. Meera pulled the people who didn't join. Vimala stood there with smile watching all these happy moments. She had happy tears and Anand noticed her happiness and his heart too filled with complete happiness.

Everywhere in that hall, only happiness was filled. Every faces indicated their happiness and peace, except one person.

They never imagined that all those happiness will break like a mirror and all these happy faces will turn into most sorrowful one.

_________________________________________

Next day in Theni,

Early morning 4 o clock, everyone got ready and gathered in the temple. Bride and Groom sat on the manavarai (in Tamil nadu bride and groom will take marriage rituals in this place). The priest chanted the mantras and Bride and groom took their oaths and every rituals are done and finally groom tied the holly knot around the bride's neck. Everyone's face indicated happiness. A happy married life started from that moment....

In Meera's hometown,

Everyone got ready and Meera got ready in beautiful saree. Smell of sandalwood and fragrance essences filled the home and groom was taken to the temple. Shravan looked adorable in that traditional pattu dress. He took blessings from his elders and sat in the manavarai.

The priest started to chant manthras and Shravan repeated the manthras. He done some rituals to be followed by a groom. He done those things with happy mind. His face glowed in happiness.

Someone from bride side came with nervous face. That person called Vimala and said something which broken her heart. Tears rolled from her eyes, she stumbled on the floor. Shravan noticed that and ran towards her and hold her in his arm. "Amma, What happened ma? Please open your eyes" he said with panic.

"What you said with her? She is a heart patient she shouldn't get any shock. Whatever you should have told with me" he said with rage. "Sorry mapillai. Hereafter I don't have any rights to call you that way. Please forgive me pa. I'm regretting for my daughter's mistake" by saying that he hold his legs.

Shravan didn't understand what was going on and made him to stand. "What happened uncle?" He asked softly. But what he told made his world shatter into million pieces. "My daughter eloped with the boy she loved. We never expected this, but she cheated everyone of us" he said with broken tone.

Shravan sat there in shock, he didn't utter a word. That news spread everywhere and Anand came to the place and he couldn't see his sister in that state. She was crying continuously.

"Vimala ma please don't cry dear. Everything will be fine" he said hugging her. "Anna, see my son. What is his fault in this? He lost his father's love from his young age, he lost several happiness which small kids get from their parents. Now this marriage too broken him. I'm not a good mother anna. I selected a wrong girl for my son"saying that she fainted.

Everyone was shocked and they sprinkled water over her face. She woke up but didn't stopped her weeping. "Please don't cry ma, your health will get spoil" he tried to console. "I want to die anna. I don't want to live. I want to die. Right now how my son will feel, this is the hell in a boy's life. How can he go out after all these things happened. After this how I'll get him married" she cried vigorously.

"Don't worry Vimala. As a brother I did nothing big to you but you supported me even in your hard times. Shravan is one of the best boy I saw. I promise you, I'll make my daughter as bride to Shravan. Will you accept my daughter as your daughter in law?" he asked by holding her hands. She cried hugging his brother as sign of her acceptance.

Anand went to his family members. Their face indicated how sad they were. Meera ran to her father "How is athama and maama, they are fine right" she asked with tears. Now his eyes too got moisture and he looked at Meera. "Please marry Shravan Meera. As a father, this is my keen request. Please save my sister's life. Please ma" he said with tears holding her hands.

Meera was shocked to hear those words. She never expected that and first time she saw tears in her father's eyes. She stood there like a statue without any words. Only thing flashed in her mind was Krishna's face, tears rolled down to her cheeks.

Hi friends,

27th chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable votes and comments.

And what next???
Will her love end even before it starts?????
What will be Meera's decision???