Chapter 29

The scientist

Chase Eagleson

I was completely lost with what has just happened, what was so painful enough for them not to talk about it in front of me I was so happy and all of a sudden I am burdened with something I don't even know about.

we silently drove home, he parked his car just by the driveway and opened the door for me, he helped me to the door, I looked at him as he stood trying not to look at me.

"Danny, you are not planning to just leave me all by myself are you?"

"you must be very tired from all that has happened you need your rest and you wouldn't have that with me around."

"I was asking you earlier on about me but now am asking would you leave a pregnant woman alone in a house as big as this all alone with nobody to help her down the stairs and no one to hold back her hair when she has her morning sickness,would you just leave her knowing she is helpless on her own,will you leave me alone."

I watched as he squeezes his eyes shot. well, at least I haven't I lost my charms.

"well let go in then its freezing cold outside."

I opened the door and let us in switching the lights on and there she was a familiar face, stirring back at me as I stand speechless. Danny joined me in the sitting room and instantly froze maybe from surprise or guilt. I saw him shift his wait and slides his hands inside his pocket.

"Kate...What are you doing here, you are not supposed to be here. you should leave."

"I should be asking you what you are doing here Mr. MacLeish because as I recall you don't leave here so, the owner of the building does the talking, hm?"

two drama in one day is not my kind of thing but that is exactly what is happening.

"Excuse me, young lady, I think you are trespassing and you need to leave, Immediately."

"you wouldn't want me to leave when you hear what I have to say about your cheating HUSBAND-TO-BE."

"Nothing you have to say will be of interest to me am tired and really need my rest."

"your proposal video went viral, it's all over the net and believe me you will regret saying yes to this monster."

"now Kate we've had enough I think you should leave, NOW!"

she moved closer to me making sure I could breathe the same air as her. her eyes darken as she made to speak.

"I have known him long before you did if you think you have found love you are mistaking because you are just seeing a monster in a form of a man, he is everything you don't want to have the moment you seal that bound, you are bond In the pit he shares with the Devil."

I was cold to the bone but I would never give her the satisfaction that I am scared of her threats, and I would never talk about Danny like that.

"I rather stay in a pit filled with Demon I love than stay in a castle full of hypocrites as yourself. So now don't let me repeat myself Kate leave my house before I do something unspeakable to you."

I could see the shock in both their eyes Kate's from seeing that I defended Danny instead of going all turbo on him but I won't give her the satisfaction she wants and Danny's from my defense. he brought me close to him and creating a space between me and Kate.

"I don't know what point you are trying to prove but I already told you that you and I can never work."

"oh we did work, yes while he leaves you cold and alone at night he comes and keep my bed warm and ablaze, outstanding characteristics of a dubious cheat."

I was filled with rage I started to tear up, if she was right then all what he said was a lie and maybe I was just another price possession he had to have just like my Ex-husband, and she was wrong this is just a dream and everything is going to be alright in the morning when I wake. I moved and struck her across her face making her stubble backward.

"GET. OUT!"

she inhaled and took out something from her bag and threw it at my feet and looked at me with a disgusting smirk I wouldn't hesitate to wipe off her.

"Just as I have said before if I can't have you no one can, not even You Ms. North."

so hello guys how did you enjoy this chapter?

let me see your questions down below and if you have any question or idea please feel free to send your Private messages.

do enjoy the season.

anastesiacaxton