chapter 2

DANIEL MACLEISH'S POV

I have never been so excited to return home,i want to return home to her, to hear her voice,to see her face,to answer her questions and watch those legs walk around me.

And it reminds me of my frequent alarming nightmare.

I can't stop myself from thinking about that night when she bent down to pick my pills for me,I had to restrain myself from running my fingers along her legs and unto her thighs,tiring her panties and have her underneath me and make her beg for me,i would...

"We are here sir."

I lay silently on my bed i wouldn't drift to sleep its far past midnight, i wanted coffee maybe that would make me relax and finish my office documenting.

I wouldn't want to disturb the young lady it's too late. I went down to the kitchen to make some coffee for myself,i could see the light shinning from a room,i walked towards it and took a peep,and there she was,lying like a little baby cuddled up with her knees drawn to her breast. she was wearing a white silk gown and stockings. Her ear buds were on and i stepped into the room to remove them from her ears.

she looked very pretty,her skin complimented by the white coloured gown,i reached to remove the buds but i was stop short by the sight of her breast,its rising and falling,her nipple,it's roundness,i closed my eyes and wished for composure.

I removed the buds from her ears and sat beside her on the bed. I touched her ankle marveling at its softness,i replaced my hands with my lips slowly moving upward,she mourned at the sweetness of my touch. I closed my eyes and stop myself from going any further.

I went out of the room,living the light on but shutting the door properly. I can't be doing this to her,not when she is asleep and unconscious of the things am doing, that is not the man I am.

Silvia ivory North's POV

It was late past 1:45am when I woke up. I can't remember removing my ear buds,I Can't even remember stopping the song,gush! I must have slept deeply. I sat up in the bed and felt the wetness in my cunt,hmm that erotic dream i was having.
Just as i was about to lay back on the bed,the fist size bell rang out softly.

I rolled my eyes and stepped out of bed.

I knocked at the door but there was no answer, I went in but didn't see him anywhere but I could hear the flushing of the toilet, just like he was called, he came out in his briefs. Damn it! Those albs,his full chest,his shoulders and his waist,the low hanging of his towel. I licked my lips unconsciously
Loving the sight.

"Young lady..."

I watched as he walk towards the walk in wardrobe.

"...you like what you see?"

"Its not so disappointing sir."

He walk out of the walk-in wall drop wearing his pajamas trousers.

"Sir you rang for me."

"yes,am having trouble sleeping and I wander if you could stay with me for some while before my drugs get effective it won't take long."

"what kind of company would you like sir?"

"Any that you can offer."

"Sir am not much of a good talker but I can wait here till you fall asleep"

He sat on the bed and motioned me to sit on the couch.
I sat quietly and pressed my legs tightly.

We sat like that for some minute but he didn't look like he would be closing his eyes soon,just the sight of him was turning me on not to mention the way his Adam apple moves up and down when he swallows. I crossed and uncrossed my legs,adjusting my sitting position.