chapter 9

Shawn mendes
Stitches...

Three years later.

"Geraldine hurry I don't want us to be late, were is daddy?"

"Am here ma chère"

he kissed me on my check,I pushed him away from me but careful enough not to make it obvious to Geraldine that we are having a fight.

The ride took forever but I was sure it didn't take long I was just nervous of my first runway display,we stepped out of the car and was welcomed by flashes of cameras.
The red carpet ran as far as the entrance of the hall to the site of the main event,there were reporters every where,screaming questions at us.
Elise walked by my side waving and smiling.
Geraldine had been the face of Ivory children's wears for sometime now.
He had passion for it and I wouldn't stop his dreams for any reason.

It is a big event for my company's growth. If and only if my new line of children's wears goes on well was I gaining back my freedom.

We went back stage of the run way,the children were all dressed and made up for the fashion display. The host of the event could be heard doing some announcement.

The Disk joker's song could be heard blasting through his speakers and the show began.

All the children walked down the run way with their 
Filigree gowns.
From the roar and persistent applause from the audience I knew my work is a success.

At the end I held Geraldine and we walked the runway together waving to the crowd. I wore an iridescent appliqué gown with cone heels.
At the end of the runway we bowed,this is it i thought in my mind,the beginning of my revenge.
On getting up I saw his face,the face I haven't seen in three years, The only man that make my heart beat fast.
The man with the irresistibly devilishly handsome face.
I saw Danny.

I stood up and my step faltered as I walk towards the backstage. Not in any dreams of mine did I see him attending the fashion week at Versailles. He was so handsome more like so beautiful.

As the show came to an end I went out to look for him amongst the crowd,I wanted to talk to him.
I wanted to say something to him even if I myself that know what that is...yet.

He stood fingering one of my collections,his back was to me but i know it was him standing.
I started walking up to him to him but I came to a stop when a pretty lady came to him and he kissed her on the temple,smiling brightly at her and she slides her fingers into his and he looked up at her.
I couldn't remember where or when I knew that lady but her face looks familiar.
My stomach tighten inwardly and I began to feel sick. I place my palm on my forehead I was going to cry and I can't do that right now not when am having a big day like this.

I walked into the room i and Elise share,my heart was aching,my head was banging. I sat at the foot of the rather too big for the size of a bed with my head on my knees and I started to weep.

Why fight when who you have been fighting for have been conquered by someone else?

***

Daniel MacLeish

She looked so beautiful more like stunning. My hormones went on a marathon race,I willed myself to sit.
After the event I walked to a beautiful piece of her work,a strapless emerald green gown,it was fitting for a girl aged 10-12.
I recall the one I made for her on the day I proposed to her,only that this one was not ripped at the edge and covered in blood. Kate falls beside me,I had asked Kate for an acting favour,I wanted Silvia to feel the pain I feel each time I see her with that husband of hers,how can someone be so deceptive as to make you believe they are homeless and has no one to hold unto?
Kate went too far by entwining our fingers I never told her to do that,I had to remind her of her place beside as i looked up and utter a "what do you think you are doing?" In a forced smile. As I look from the conner of my eyes I could see how shocked silvia was and just then I new I had made my point.

Today is the last day of the fashion week,the last day I would have to watch her,I haven't attended since the first day felt like I've been stalking her.

My line is to be on the runway display and her Lingerie line is to be displayed too. I had everything planned out.

I walked into the dressing room and ladies in their lingerie whisper to each other and I squared my shoulders the more,I walk past her and went to Kate who was standing beside someone I don't care to know who.
I held her by the waist and pressed my lips into hers' I could tell by the way she responded that she was surprised I pulled back and lowered my hand to her butt cheek squeezing it a little bit,making sure Silvia notices every action before we walk into a tiny room. It was my turned to be stunned when I stepped out of the room and saw her bent over something she was doing. The only place that was covered in her body was her nipples and her bum. The gown was very transparent almost like a second skin,her hair was packed up in a high bun. I wanted to walk to her and tell her she can't were that dress to the run way,I wanted to undo her bun and let her full dark her stumble to her waist, I wanted...but I couldn't, she is not mine and I couldn't tell her what to do,my fingers drove deep into my palm as the realization hits me.

You can't impress a woman who already have someone who shows her the world.

Just as i was about to make it to the entrance,a tall well built man entered the room,I could say am not the only man that takes ladies breath away.
I assumed he was her husband as he held her cheeks in his hands and kissed her forehead.

The anger I felt earlier on could not match the one am feeling. I placed my hands in my pants and signalled to Kate for us to leave.

But something isn't just right somewhere.
And to find out has become a priority.

***

Hello beloved readers!
I know this chapter is a short one that is just a sign for an update soon to make it up to you guys.

How are we keeping up?
Now we are aboard the ship on Daniel and Silvia's ecstatic life.
Tell me what you think of this chapter on the comment box and don't forget to vote!
You keep me going....

Anastesiacaxton💖