chapter 3

Dedicated to Ms_Horrendous @james_the_diff. and Queen_model

Minutes, seconds, hours,days,weeks and months have passed without talking to him,the boss.

Only when it came to work will I have the chance to speak to him.
He never spoke of what happened between us,its been 8weeks and he haven't said even a word about it.

"Excuse me ma'am,we are here."

Sam said in his ever steady voice.

"Thank you Samuel."

I replied growing fond of calling him by his full name now.
I stepped down and headed to the entrance of the boutique.

"Bonjour mademoiselle, coma çava?"

"Çava bien merci."

I answered handing over a card to the lady.
" Monsieur MacLeish informed us of your coming,mademoiselle Jaquelin will see you inside."

"Hello I am Jaquelin your guide,you can call me Jaq."

She stepped in place beside me and led me to a room somewhat different from others.

Jaquelin handed me bags filled with cloths.
I was confused I put on a smile and said to the lady;

" miss,I mean no disrespect but am here to shop."

Jaquelin smiled at me.

"ma'am we already know his usuals I have been here for four years now and he haven't change this brands or taste,it is his brand and he says its the best ever."

"Jaquelin..."

i began.

"...how will he know if its the best when he haven't tried others?"

I handed her the bag and left the room.

Daniel's POV.

I didn't know the main reason am attracted to her,why her in the first place?
Why didn't i find myself attracted to one of those well curved models of mine,long legged and glowing skin?
Was it because of her confidence, her elegance,the way she has authority but somehow manage to be a servant?

I don't even know a thing about her if not for her name,which I hardly bring myself to pronounce.
We haven't spoken much since our little affair, i have been thinking about her since then,
I have never wanted a lady this bad.
I have caught myself on several occasions thinking about...

"May we know your opinion on the new lines of shoes sir?"

An elderly man from the member of the board interrupted my line of thoughts. I have been caught again!

"Mr. Odeh the new line of shoes should be delayed for another week before advertising commence."

"But sir..."

"This meeting is adjoined for next Wednesday,thank you."

I took my briefcase and headed out.
I wasn't going to contribute even if i had not adjoined the meeting.

Walking out of the elevator and into the car,looking at the already risen sun ,i removed my phone from my pocket and made the call without letting myself think about it.

"It has been awhile mom,am coming over for lunch,am on my way."

(A view of Daniel's mother POV)