Chapter 5

Perfect
Ed-sheeran.

We walked through the street with our  hands entwined,we walked with the same pace.

"You know,I feel awkward walking down the street but I feel somewhat comfortable in some way."

When I was little,papa use to take me out for a walk every evening,he would say a nice walk down the neighbourhood clears the head and it really worked.

I tighten the grip on her hand.

"were are you really from Silvia?"

I am a Nigerian from the North pole,my mom is from France,I grew up in Versailles France, knowing little of this country until my parents died.

"How about you Danny?"

"Am sorry for the lost."

I said rubbing my thumb in circles on her hand.

"My story is a bit complicated,
My Dad was an Arabian while mum is a Nigerian,my dad died of cancer when I was 21 years old."

"Am so sorry Dan she said truthfully. But were is your mom you never talked of her why?"

"My mom is here in Nigeria,we didn't talk much to the extent of bringing my mom up,we would go visit her tomorrow since it Saturday.
So tell me what happened to your parent and how did you cope after your parents died?"

She took a deep breathe and i felt her Shiver.

"You remember I told you I went strolling with my dad right?"

"Yes of course I do remember."

"There I got a boyfriend,our family got very close and so did me and Elise. He was American,so handsome and had lovely blue eyes. we went on a trip together we were totally into each other."

I felt a stink in my chest, i was jealous.

"When we came back,I was told my parent died,I went through a lot of pain and when the time came I came back home ,I came back to Nigeria."

We walked silently through out. We entered into a restaurant,all eyes were on us,
I held her at the middle of her back,i didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.
We sat on a boot it was fenced with a white Lacey curtain.

Sam was waiting at the parking lot of the restaurant, he saw us from afar and stepped out to open the door for us.

"Evening sir,evening ma'am.

He said nodding as we came closer.

The drive home was short,and we had little conversation, I actually feel relaxed with her I don't have to be formal with her.
She is an easy person to talk to.

Evening Sam I said opening the door for Silvia and  signalling Sam to leave us alone.

"I want you to stay with me tonight I can let you get your night gown only if you promise it will be the same as the white one from that night."

Her bright teeth glowed in the dimly lit passage when she smiled.
I wanted her and anything i want i get,I don't care about the odds,I don't care of what the social community thinks,i will break all the rules i have set for myself,even if it means making her the Empress to my Empire.

What i wants i get!

I heard a soft knock at the door,i had left the door ajar for a purpose, i wanted her to come in easily.

She was still wearing the same dress from before,I couldn't understand why she wasn't in her night gown,I looked down at her and saw the neatly folded cloth on her hand.