chapter 28.

promises

Calvin Harris, Sam Smith

Congratulatory messages began to buzz in from different part of the world, I looked at the ring on my finger.
Pure diamond, there is a resounding joy that acts like a radiation, I mean it just comes from everywhere more like nowwhere precisely. My scattered pieces have been pieced in one word to become a Blessing.

"Habiba"

I turned and look into his beautiful eyes.

"Yes Danny."

"After all we've been through, I think it's the right thing to do."

"Of course it is,am so glad you did,for us and the baby and for Dine."

I took his lips and gently gave him a noiseless kiss.

We stood there for a moment looking at the green in my garden the most beautiful place in my house.

"How would you like to get away from all the noise."

"Sounds like the perfect idea."

"Come on now Habiba."

"Where are we going."

"Guess"

His hands snaked into my fingers holding me at the tips and drawing me gently to the door.

"Well I can't think of anywhere."

"We are going to my mom's"

"Africa?"

I watched as the smile spread on his face,he is just perfect!

"She is right her in france."

***

"Now if it isn't my two favorites  who could it be?"

we heard her voice as she made to open the door, she opened the door, gave me a long hug and kissed Danny on the cheek.

"Daniel, Silvia, you are most welcome, well come on in. According to the Governor  of technology which is the internet, my son here has finally made it Official by putting a ring on it."

Danny's fingers tightened around my finger and I could swear his face colored.

"oh my dear you don't have to be shy i've been down that road decades ago but truth be told i still prefer old school."

we laughed at her comment and sat by the fire place, it was warm here especially with Habiba by my side every thing was okay and i knew it will be the moment i put my love on her finger but i knew there would be a bigger problem one that can always wait.

"you haven't  said much since you came hope you are well my dear."

"oh yes i am,am just a little bit overwhelm with everything that has happened in such a short time."

"Silvia my dear love is what happens when you are busy making plans."

"Mom so how are you."

"you meet me well son, never been better. so tell me Silvia how are you planning on spending your Christmas, i had an idea but it seems Daniel wants you all for himself, well i'll just let it pass."

"Mom i thought we talked abo..."

"oh no i would like to here it more over chrismas is best spent with loved ones."

and there and then i could tell that my mom has gotten what she wanted,that mischievous smile spreading allover her face like a sprouting flowing knowing silver was her's for Christmas.

"Well i was hoping you could bring Geraldine for christmas i have never met that adorable young lad, but now with everything happening i would like you to come along to Africa for the chrismas of your life."

"Christmas of my life?"

"oh that was my way of sounding dramatic, without that line the whole sentence with be void of meaning so yes, christmas of you life.

we all laughed at that last line seeing how she tried putting a show at her last four words. Mom's phone rang interrupting us.

"i need to pick this call it's important you two can help yourself around."

i watched her answer her call walking up the stairs... must be a really important call seeing she doesn't want to be interrupted."

"I am really lucky to have you both in my life a loving man and a caring mother in-law a son and our unborn baby what else can i ask for in a family Danny?"

"i will stay strong for all of us, just to be with you i will fix everything that was broken and fill you and our babies with love, every Mountain will stand with us and the flow of the ocean will carry us through life and i will repeat this sentences over and over to remind you of these same promises."

"i wish your daddy was here to remind me of his promises, though  i've always knew he meant all of them, he did but now i have to keep my promises to him too."

"Mom..."

"they want you back."

"Who wants him back."

"mom what is happening is everything okay."

"i must have felt all the joy i will ever feel the moment the two of you worked in here, and am sure you are going to be  fine after today, just do as they say."

"I don't understand Danny what is wrong is something happening that i should know about?"

why now, after all this while i thought i was free and cutoff from my past.

"Habiba everything is fine i promise."

i could see the panic slowly crawling its way into her eyes.

"Mom is there no other way to do this?"

"wait, danny you have to tell me what is going on you cannot and will not leave me out in the dark i demand that you tell me everything."

"i truly didn't plan or wish for this but all you need to know is that my love is enough light to keep you far from the dark habiba."

"It's getting late i think its better to hit the round back home wouldn't want to stress our Dearest would we?"

"No, goodnight mom."

Hello lovelies how are we preparing for Christmas?

seems like Danny and Silvia are already preparing for Christmas but I think there is a little problem.

so who can guess who wants Danny back?

enjoy

Anastesiacaxton.