S E V E N T E E N

Start from the beginning

Jangmi ~ Hahaha sorry... Anyway, I gotta go. I'll see you next week! Saranghaeeeee

Hyerin ~ Saranghaeyoooo

Later that day.

Yoongi and I are sat in a studio and I just remembered - I promised Barbara a photo. I quickly whip out my phone from my bag and take 2 pictures of his back (and ass, can't forget that) and send them to her.

Jangmi ~ Hey, sorry it took a while, but here's a couple photos of him haha

2 media sent

2 media sent.

Barbara ~ GIRL OMFG. I'm sorry I know he's your man but HIS ASS I WANNA BITE IT AND SQUEEZE AND LEGIT TAKE IT HOME. Weirdly he looks exactly like Yoongi from the back too. You pulled a GOOD one girl!!

Jangmi ~ Hahah does he? I didn't notice.

Barbara ~ What??? What do you mean you didn't notice?! Last time I checked you were obsessed with the man. Is this guy really that amazing to make you forget about YOONGI?

Jangmi ~ I guess so lol.

I feel so awkward.

Barbara ~ I'm fucking speechless then. I definitely need to meet him. You're home next week right?

Jangmi ~ Yep, home next week. It's gone so fast! You'll be able to meet him then. But uh, you'll have to come over to mine, not in public.

Barbara ~ Uhh, weird lol, but okay. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT PEACHY ASS IN PERSON. Do I have permission to squeeze it????

Jangmi ~ No!! Haha. I don't think he'd be too pleased with that anyway lol

Barbara ~ Fuck :(

1 week later.

We finally land back in Korea. I'm sad that it's over, even though it started off a little rocky, the rest of it was pure bliss. Yoongi treated me like a Queen the whole time, he took me to beautiful spots, and we had amazing sex nearly every night.

God... For someone so lazy and sleepy, he definitely has some energy. But he learnt his lesson and eased up on the hickeys, instead marking me in covered areas. Which I don't mind... I like the feeling of him marking his territory.

As we reach the cab to take us home, I send a text to Barbara.

Jangmi ~ Hey, just landed. Come over tomorrow? My boyfriend will be there.

Barbara ~ Yes, definitely! You haven't told me his name though. You just refer to him as your boyfriend haha

I ignore her. I can't think of an excuse. Instead I text Hyerin.

Jangmi ~ Hey, just landed. Will be home in about an hour.

Hyerin ~ FINALLYYYY. Bring Jimin, I've missed him too.

Jangmi ~ Well the boys need to go back to their dorm and unpack. Maybe he can come over later? I'll ask him.

I set my phone down on my lap and look over at Jimin.

"Hey, Jimin?" I call him. He looks at me. "Yeah?" He asks, raising his eyebrows.

"Hyerin asks if you wanna come over later, she misses you." I tell him with a genuine smile. He returns my smile and gives me a sincere nod. I can tell he's missed her too.

I raise my phone back up again.

Jangmi ~ Yeah, he'll come over later :)