Chapter 18; The Sequel

~Years Later and Stuff~

~No One's POV~

After high school and getting out of trouble enough, Karkat and Dave moved in together. They, mostly Dave, chose it'd be better that way after Karkat had a big fight with his ancestor and punched him, the fight was over Dave spending to much time at their hive. They found a hive/house on the other side of town, just a block from Karkat's special cafe, which he took Dave to a few times as coffee dates. It's their special cafe now.

They are still in love as much as the day they got together if not more, and treat each other right. There's been a few fights but they always patch stuff up the next day because they can't stand to be apart.

Terezi and Vriska got together finally and they have been invited to Dave and Karkat's wedding because they were adults now and shouldn't hold grudges from high school. Or that's what Gamzee said when Karkat tried turning his idea of his Kismesis and her Matespirit coming to it down. They are currently planning and it will take place when it does.

Dave currently works in a mainstream club and gets paid well for a job he loves,  Karkat doesn't work because no one will take him, or if they do he gets laid off because of his attitude. Dave doesn't care though, he loves taking care of his kitten.

They talk about the future often, especially with the wedding coming up. And they plan to adopt a child, most likely a troll grub though because Dave is more comfortable with them than human children. Dave dreams of when he can watch his little angry Karkles be quiet and gentle while cautiously holding his baby/grub and fussing over it like a little troll mama. Karket and him joke that he's more of a mommy than another dad because of Kanaya wearing off on him with her maternal instincts.

Either way, grub or baby, by blood or adoption, they will love it all the same and cherish it and spoil it to death. Not literally though, it'd break them to pieces if their child died.

But back to how their lives are going; it's perfect. Like a fairy tale, one would say. And they wouldn't imagine it any other way than it is. Mishaps and all.

[÷π÷]

Hello everyone!! It's kit here and I'm back to tell you that I might make a part two to this!! Or like different ways I guess?? I want to make one where market somehow gets preggos but I can do that a different way. I also want them to adopt in one story. And I WILL be adding a wedding chapter to this so keep an eye out for that!!! Who knows when it'll be out but it'll happen.

To be honest with you all, I haven't been writing because my depression is just that bad and getting worse. I've been trying to do something about it but its hard and some days I stay in bed till my parents force my out around 12. I have trouble sleeping and can't concentrate at all. I don't know how I'll manage with school starting again soon. I am sorry this is short and crappy and most of it is this pitiful shit but I hope you all understand it's just getting harder for my to write. I still will when I can but it's exhausting. Thank you if you read this all and I hope you had a great Christmas and new years and happy new year to everyone

<3