Chapter 5

~ 3rd Person POV ~

It was a seemingly normal school day for both the sweet, lovable, idiotic, boys. Both got up and got ready for school, Dave of course taking more time, while Karkat just taking as much time as an emo, which is almost none 'cause they don't give a fucking shit. Neither does he.

~ :33 AC Looks Over Karkitty ~

Thank you Nepeta for stopping in like asked!!
No purroblem Authpurr-Chan!
OH MY GOG! WHY KIT?! WHY?!
Hehe shut up she's cool, she ships Davekat.
THAT DOES NOT MAKE HER COOL!
So you don't deny it's canon??
W-WHERE THE FUCK DOES IT SAY THAT DAVEKAT IS CANON??
Hussie confirmed it!! Also.. THERE IS SOOOO MUCH PURROOF!!! Teehee :3
Ok, I need to get back to the story. Fuck off shithead and cutie pie.

ANYWAYS! While past Karkat was arguing with me and Nepeta, current Karkat had arrived at school. He had walked with both his Morail and his 'brother', as the humans call 'male' Dancestors. Karkat could never figure humans out, when he thought he did, something new came up. Suddenly, as he was walking down the hall thinking about what we were just talking about, he's pushed up against the lockers. ( OH MY GOG NOT LIKE THAT YOU SMEXY PERVERTS! Lol ) He's so surprised he barely recognized the fist coming into contact with his frail, easily bruised, cheekbone. He gasped for air as it gets knocked out of him by a kick from an unknown being. There's some evil cackling, oh, it's just Terezi. FUCKING EVIL, BLIND, POPULAR BITCH!! He thought, just as he gets dropped, his legs like jelly now, he drops to the floor. "Stay away from my boyfriend you fucking mutant blood." Vriska. Those two still haven't let it go about what happened in the game. He hears them walk away cackling like the evil monsters they are. He lays there for a good five or more minutes before his eyesight isn't blurred by shock. Shock by what? Well you'd think it's be from them beating him up so suddenly, but no, he's been through that enough times to get used to it. Or even from being called a mutant blood. But no. The shock was from the pain caused by hearing Vriska say 'my boyfriend', as in Dave Strider. The whole school knew about their fling last year but he thought they broke it off after her cheating on him. Maybe they got back together..? Karkat feels the dull pain rise. He feels as if he's gonna cry, he even feels the tears rise in his red eyes. "Karkat??" Oh gog an angel is visiting him!! How nerve racking! Oh wait, Karkat looks up from the floor to see a beautiful creature, one that he knows he can trust and care for and be cared by and.. love. But it would never cross his stupid idiotic mind that that pain he felt was jealousy. He slightly smiled at the worried look on the creatures face. Oh, by the way, Dave is this creature. Dave is the one he loves but will not know for Karkat himself doesn't know he loves him. "Why you on the floor??" Dave chuckles. "BECAUSE I FUCKING WANT TO THATS WHY YOU FUCKING BULGESUCKER!" Karkat said, getting up off the floor. "Hey I have some history homework-" "I KNOW I GOT IT ALSO DUMBASS" "-and I was wonder if you wanted to study together or whatever." Karkat raises an eyebrow, "ITS HOMEWORK NOT A FUCKING TEST IDIOT." "Yeah yeah I know, I mean as in do it together?? My grades are slipping and bro is gonna be mad. I hate doing this.. but I need your help." Karkat just stared at him, contemplating. "YEAH SURE WHATEVER. FOUR O'CLOCK SOUND FINE? ALSO MY PLACE. YOUR PLACE SMELLS." "Like what?!" "LIKE YOU DAVE, LIKE MOTHERFUCKING IDIOTIC JACKASS YOU." "Wow rude, and yeah that sound fine. See you then!" Dave says and walks off. You look down the opposite way he's walking, Terezi and Vriska saw and heard everything and they looked pissed. So I started walking the opposite way of them also while holding my middle fingers up behind my back, smirking.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Rewritten ✔️