Chapter 1 {Daves pov}

Beeeep beeeep beeeep bee- SLAM
"Damnit, five more miiinuuutes.." I yell at my alarm.

After a couple minutes of trying to get back to sleep and failing horribly, my eyes open to see the clock that is pretty much screaming 'YOUR GONNA BE LATE'. I scramble out of bed hopping into one of my clean(ish) shirts that have a broken record on it and a pair of black jeans. Running out the door I grab my leather jacket and backpack that always sit by the door.

Wait, damn, I forgot breakfast. I slowly walk back in, 'cause who's gonna actually care if I'm late, grab a fudge pop-tart and a bottle of the amazing apple juice. I jog back outside and jump in my Mustang that my brother got me as a gift when he moved out last fall. I put the key in and turned it, feeling the engine rumble.

I guess I should introduce myself, well my name is David Strider but I am.. not fond of my first name so I go as Dave instead, plus, it's more ironic that way. I am 17 and currently I am driving to the hell we all call school. I fucking hate school. I know what I need to know already, I get straight A's for jegus sake, AND I'm a fucking god!! Duh, so why do I need to go to school?! 'So we can fit in and not get caught for our godliness' or some shit says Rose and Her Girlfriend Kanaya. They aren't actually dating but I am with Nepeta on this one, I ship it. Anyways though, I have a full year left and this year I have to help with a group of kids in my grade settle in 'cause I seem to be a teacher favorite when it comes to new kids, got stuck helping newer kids a lot my second year of middle school, and a lot since then. I don't mind but people get annoying as fuck, ugh. 

What's weird though is how many that were transferring. And that they aren't exactly human..

They are trolls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rewritten ✔️