iwaizumi ➵ home

i was so dead , oh my god i'm so sorry.

requested by todorokishoto4869 ]

recommended song : star (little prince) [ loco & u seungeun ]

home is not exactly a house or a place. it could be somewhere in the middle of forest or somewhere in the playground or even at the shopping mall where shop around feels like home. it doesn't have to be with your family either. it could be with a group of friends, or even someone special.

the feeling of home is where a person feels the sense of belong, comfort, safe and sound. a place where you always go to whenever the emotions of upset, sadness and afraid appear.

if the family is abusive or the friends are a bunch of snakes, they are not home as they don't provide the safety or comfort.

"i'm home," he quietly murmur as he place his training bag beside his bed and sparing a glance at the figure sleeping on his bed and hug his pillow. a soft snores coming from their lips make him smile.

he takes a few of his stuff before going out from his room again to take a shower. he knows how much they prefer his scent after showering rather than the sweaty him.

"hajime?"

the spiker turn his head to the bed when he's just packing his school bag for tomorrow's class right after he finish showering. he wanna coo at the sight of his significant other yawning and rubbing one of their eyes and is half asleep.

"it's still midnight. go to sleep first," he says.

they sit up straight, blanket huddling around them as tears glistening on their eyes from yawning too much.

"cuddle," they mumble, still half asleep. "hajime, i want cuddle," from mumbling, their voice turn into a demanding one.

iwaizumi softly chuckle before leaving everything on the floor and climb his bed. he's a huge softie despite his tough exterior for his significant other.

"go to sleep, 'kay?" he quietly leave feather kisses on top of their head.

he's not even going to question why they are at his house. something must have happened at their house with their family but he's not gonna push it further if they don't want to talk about it.

"i'll tell you the teas tomorrow," they say, grinning childishly. "but i'm staying here for a couple of days. my house doesn't feel like home anymore," he adds.

"do my house feels like your home?" iwaizumi laughs.

"no, but you are,"