nishinoya ➵ silent

i'm on two weeks break!

and tbh i love this concept

-

Talkative and wild Noya is very very common to everyone in Karasuno. The word loud and Nishinoya can't be separated and always sticks together. Everyone's first impression on him would be either 'loud' or 'outgoing', which is good as he is seen as an approachable person.

However, 99.9% population of students and teachers including the volleyball team does not know how much he enjoys being quiet and not to talk at all. He loves being a person who is listening rather than do all the talking.

"I feel really really tired," he mumble against the neck of his significant other. His voice is so low that the other person in the room could barely catch his words. She chuckle as he lay down on the bed, curling into a small ball and look like a prawn. "I want to sleep,"

"Don't work yourself too hard," she say.

Noya doesn't respond, only squeezing her right hand that has been in his for quite some time now. The room is quiet and neither of them have a plan to talk or being loud or play some music to hype up the atmosphere.

"Okay," he whisper, eyes dropping slowly. "Sleep with me. I need some warmth," he let out a lazy grin.

Her laughter warm her heart and he curve his lips into a small grin. He sits up to let her adjust herself. A few strands of her hair fall on her face as he tuck those behind her ears.

"Are your parents fine with you staying for the night," he ask.

"Mhm," she mumble, closing her eyes.

Nishinoya flick the light's switch off of his room which located near his bed. He carefully lay down on the bed through the dark so he won't hurt her. His hand search for something to hug as a pillow and it circle around hee waist.

"Night, night," she murmur, snuggling closer to him as the thick blanket drape over her and him though, the coldness of the night still send shiver down to her spine.

"Goodnight,"

-

i don't know how to english anymore