kuroo testurou ➵ neighbours

LMAOO i've been gone for too long due to final exams but i just finished my last paper three days ago so back to business ig

recommended song : limitless- nct 127

-

the atmosphere in the year two class two feels to tense for all twenty-five of them while answering the literature paper in the midst of hot weather. kuroo spares a boring glance at the ticking clock hanging onto the wall of the class, above the whiteboard.

five minutes passes by and he sigh at how slow time is passing. he finished his paper in 45 minutes when the exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes. it's either he's too smart for the paper or he's failing.

he's pretty sure it's the second one.

"tick tock, tick tock," he mutters to himself and lay his head on top of the table, facing on the right side, looking at his desk mate for exam.

[name].

not the brightest student he ever met but she's a promising students for almost all subjects she's taking.

he feel anxious when she's still calmly analyzing the questions and write it down on the test pad given while humming softly.

"you finish?" she ask, voice to the minimum volume.

"yeah," he reply. he somehow hopes that she feel scared and panic when he already finish them. a lot of his classmates have finish in within 45 minutes or 1 hour, approximately.

"okay,"

that's all?

his eyes trail down when he notices her legs shift into a comfortable position. he look back at her paper - though he can't see them clearly, but there's a lot of writings on it.

and his paper looks so empty.

"one hour left!" the teacher announces.

kuroo's eyes flicker to the front when a loud shuffling papers ring his eyes. he chuckle to himself at how akari is panicking. she always takes her time to answer and never waster even a second of the exam period.

he snap his head towards the right side at the zipping sound.

[name] has finish.

beside her is akane who is already sleeping while waiting for the time to passes by.

he watches in amusement at how fast [name] falls asleep on her black cardigan that she brought in before the exam starts. who even brings cardigan during summer time anyway?

he lay his head on the table and look at her calm state of sleeping. a heavy sigh heave out of him.

i like like like like like her but i have a fucking girlfriend

every morning without fail, he always sees her with her [colour] bicycle out from her house. they don't leave next to each other but still in the same neighbourhood. he doesn't know why or how, he is simply attracted to her and to be fucking honest,

[name] isn't that pretty compare to his girlfriend.

"30 minutes left!" he jolt out from his seat by surprise.

how long did i stare at her, oh my god.

"psst..kuroo!" akane whisper-yell at him. "can i borrow a stapler?"

kuroo rummage through his pencil case and stand up. he sassily show his stapler towards the teacher who has his eyes wide and give it to akane.

"just pass it to [name]," akane rolls her eyes.

"she's sleeping. anyone with a common sense know not to wake someone else's up just to pass a stapler," kuroo retort before going back to his place.

ktaak!

and that wakes [name] up.

"[name], pass the stapler to kuroo," akane hand it the stapler to her.

kuroo hide his smile at his neighbour's cuteness as she reach out for the stapler and pass it to him.

"please stapler your answer sheet with the question paper before handing it!"

"w-wait, can i have your stapler back? i need to stapler my answer sheet,"

kuroo goes silent. he stapler his papers together and reach out for her papers.

"kuroo tetsurou, what are you doing with [last name]'s paper?" the teacher's deafening voice echo throughout the class.

the bed-head shrugs, ignoring all the stares before returning back her paper that he has stapler.

"neighbours need to help each other, teacher,"