daichi ➵ loosen up

requested by : @nymphidor

someone tag her pls, my WiFi is shit hshsjs  thank you!

-

"Sawamura, loosen up!" his colleague say out loud.

The deafening music in the club is making Daichi having a hard time to think properly. He come to the club to release himself from stressing out about a fight he had with his girlfriend, not that his friends know.

"Sawamura, that girl has been checking you out. You don't want to try her?" another a friend of his try to tempt him.

"N-No! I have a girlfriend," Daichi argue.

"Seriously? Yo, [Name] is really hot and I've been hitting on her since forever! Try her, your girlfriend doesn't have to know," his friend say.

"Hey [Name]!"

Daichi's eyes lock on the girl who's wearing a not-so-revealing outfit but it still make whoever has a girlfriend or a wife to think twice whether it's worth it to stay loyal.

"I'm not interested in you, Terushima. I already told you 98 times," her gaze bore into him as she eye him up and down.

Terushima smirk. "Well, not me but my friend over here. It's his birthday tonight. You don't want to give anything special to him?"

"Lap dance sounds good. Am I wrong, Daichi?"" another voice say.

Daichi's eyes widen and his breathe hitch as she sits down on his laps, arm wrap around his neck and her fingers run down to his chest.

"I-I-"

No, Daichi, no. You have a girlfriend at home, waiting for you.

"I-I don't think it's a good idea," Daichi stutter out.

"Not interested in lap dance? I can give you something else," she whisper right into his ears, and grind down on him.

The jet-black hair male groan out. He can't resist the fact that a hot girl is on his laps and grinding down on him. He closes his eyes in pleasure as he feel a pair of lips attach to his neck.

"No man can resist [Name]," Terushima laugh at his friends' comment, watching the show in amusement.

[Name] pull away from his neck, amuse at her own artwork. She has both of her legs on Daichi's  either side before crashing her lips onto him. A smirk form on her lips when she feel him return back to her kiss. Wolf-whistles are ringing through her ears when Daichi moan out as she grind down again on his now hard on.

"Shall we take this somewhere else?,"

-

hi hi sorry this took so long

and i'm so sorry if this one is soo.. bleh