iwaizumi ➵ special kind of kiss

hEEYY and oh god this is soooo delay

requested by [ todorokishoto4689 ]

recommended song : a-teen [seventeen]

-

Most people would think that kisses on lips are very special and intimate. Couples tend to get fluster at surprise kisses on the lips and turn into different shades of red. The girls or guys shy away from the kiss if they are very timid.

It's really different when it comes to Iwaizumi and you.

Kisses on lips doesn't really mean anything to the both of you and Iwaizumi would shamelessly kiss you on the lips in front of hundreds of people while you never get fluster or perplexed even a bit.

"Good luck," the spiker bend down to give a peck on your lips but misses to the corner of your lips.

"Hmm..thanks," you reply nonchalantly with eyes still on the revision books.

Oikawa and a few of your friends stare at the both of you in surprise and mouth part slightly. It's not long before Oikawa let out a loud shriek and screams that attracts everyone's attention.

"H-Hey [Name], don't you get surprise?," your friend sweatdrop at your unbother expression.

"Hm?" you look up from your book with brows raise. "No? It's not special or anything. Just a kiss,"

"Damn, I'm inspire to be like you when Sora kisses me on - "Oikawa fall down backwards when a pencil box land flat on his face, earning a lot of worry screams from his fans.

"We do not speak about this in my Christian household,"

-

Iwaizumi stroll over the school hallways with Biology notebook on his hand and glasses on while waiting for the next exam to start.

"Meiosis-"

"Iwa-chan~!"

The sickeningly sweet voice that makes Iwaizumi curls his toes and gets a chill send down to his spine and wanna jump off the cliff getting nearer and nearer. He close his book and a tick mark appear on his head as he spin on his heels.

"wHAT DO YOU WAN-" he stop on his words at the pouting sight of you beside Oikawa with a grin on that idiotic face of his. "What's wrong?" he ask, totally ignoring his childhood best friend.

"I messed up my Physics test!" you cried out. "I put my answer incorrectly where my answer for number two was supposed to be for the number three and I did that for all questions! I realized that a minute before test ends."

Iwaizumi inwardly cringed. Their test usually consist of objective questions and you have to shade the answer of A, B, C or D on another paper. Making such mistake would lead most students to failing.

"It's okay, [Name]-chan! You can take the supplementary lessons with me!" Oikawa chirps, since he messed up his Japanese History paper.

The ace send him a glare and he take a few stop backwards with a whimper. 

"Hey, hey. It's okay. You can go explain to the teacher later since it's only our Mock Examination." Iwaizumi pat her head. "You're her top student, I'm sure she'll let it slide for once?"

"Yeah, if I was a first or second year." you mumble out, sniffling. 

Iwaizumi frowns. He dislikes it when you cry over such trivial things but he knows better than anyone that you take every test and exam seriously. 

Leaving him with no choice, he lean forwards and plant a small kiss on your nose. When he pulls away, a smile form on his lips at your blushing cheeks.

"Now, don't you look better when blushing?"

"Hajime!" you protests, face still red from his previous action.

Oikawa tilt his head to the side in confusion. "[Name] has a nose kink?"

"oIKAWA DUMBASS SHUT UP!