tanaka ➵ maths

lettuce start with our fav spiker :))

~

"WHAT IS QUADRATIC OH MY GOD!" Tanaka almost throw his exercise book across the gym.

As usual, the four reliable idiots have a big big problem of passing their exam especially on Japanese Literature, Mathematics, Additional Mathematics and English. With that, the team is having a study session at the gym!

With Kiyoko as their motivation to study - Noya and Tanaka.

"So, you don't want to study?"

"Nope," Tanaka shake his head confidently with arm cross.

"Let's call [Last Name-sa-],"

"dAICHI-SAN, I'M JUST KIDDING. I LOVE STUDYING," Tanaka immediately grab his calculator, mechanical pencil and his exercise book before move on to the next question.

[Last Name] [Name]? She's an ambivert from Sugawara's class and constantly hanging out with the beautiful setter of Karasuno because they are best friends. She likes Mathematics a lot and manage to get a B or magically an A sometimes for that subject.

And Tanaka is trying so hard to impress [Name] with his Maths mark and of course, fail every time.

Two minutes passes by and -

"..I give up,"

~

You chuckle at Suga's story about Tanaka. Another spoonful of rice you eat while listening to your best friend's ranting about exams and the volleyball team.

"He's such a dork, I swear," you comment.

"Yeah, but your dork," Suga tease.

A laugh escape his lips when your cheeks starts to heat up. An obvious blush appear on your cheeks.

"Tell him I'll go on a date with him if he get at least 40% for Add Maths,"

~

Tsukishima roll his eyes when his senpai take off his shirt and yell at the gym, bragging at how s he score 56% for Maths.

"You got 39% though, for Add Maths," the salty bean point out.

"tSUKISHIMA SHUT UP," Tanaka yell, smacking the bean pole's neck using his shirt. "I passed and I'm going on a date with [Last Name]-senpai tomorrow,"

Out of nowhere, you appear to the gym with your usual sweet aura that makes Tanaka freeze on the spot, an effect that Kiyoko doesn't have on him.

"I heard someone mention about going on a date with me?," she tilt her head to the side.

"I got 56% for Maths and you said you will go on a date with me if I get at least 40%," Tanaka grin widely.

You sweat drop at his excitement and look at Suga who's shrugging in confusion.

"I said 40% for Additional Mathematics not, Maths,"

The spiker stop yelling and stare at you in horror. Everyone in the gym can hear him silently crying inside and cursing at Tsukishima for mentioning about his Add Maths marks.

"But because you're a dork so we're still going on a date,"

"ASBWHFGEDHHUE I LOVE YOU,"

~

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY

BIH GUESS WHO IS BACK WRITING HAIKYUU AND NOT BTS FANFICTION