chapter 6

Maleek's pov

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing , I groan and check the caller ID Making me the more upset .

Why does she have to call early in the morning.

Ugggh this girl is stressing me out , I have to break up with her very soon .

I decided not to pick the call instead I checked the time and I gasp it's 8:30 , ya Allah I haven't prayed subhi .

I quickly got up perform ablution and start praying.

Not long after I was done she called me again .

I pick up and her annoyingly high pitched voice came through causing me to pull the phone from my ear.

"Hey baby , how are you "she chirped.

I cringed at the name 'baby' , seriously am starting to regret why I start to dating her .

"Am fine iman , how was your night"

"Lafiya kalau , amma fa na yi fushi , I told you I was having a flight to Italy this morning and you promised to call me but you didn't , you know I can't leave without hearing your voice and so I decided to call you "she replied the last part in a flirting tone .

"Oh yeah , I was planning to call but you know I didn't come back early yesterday"

"Where were you "

'I was with you at the party dummy' but am not gonna say that .

"Last night's party "

One of my friends threw a party because he has accomplished his mission regarding his business.

"Oh yeah , that was true , anyway am on air right now , so sai na dawo,i will be landing in 2 hours so make sure you call me then alright baby "

"Ok i will call you Allah ya kiyaye hanya bye "

With that I hung up , geez she's pestering me out, 'make sure to call me' really, I didn't plan on getting myself suffocated with her unreasonable banter.

I shake my head, she's too clingy .

I got up and showered and get ready , i went downstairs to set my breakfast.

I decided to have toast and scrambles , I was being lazy to cook anything besides that , I have learn how to cook by force because am the only one living in the apartment.

My apartment is a large building with five bedrooms each room having a toilet and then a spare one close to the sitting rooms , and a big kitchen which is connected to the living room and a swimming pool , a garden , a gym and that's it .

Am the only one living in this big building which is boring so I often invite my friends or cousins here in Abuja or if one of my brothers decided to pay me a visit .

I plop down on the couch to have a nap before my friends come over to have some fun .

I can Admit that living by yourself has its perks because there is no one to disturb you it is even more fun that you can do whatever you wanted.

Being the CEO of one of the biggest companies in Nigeria isn't easy you have work work work and tons of work , so today being a Sunday I decided to relax before tomorrow.

I went on Instagram to check on my new Chick.

Not really a chick but she's my cousin , anyway she's the same as all , am not going to get along with her just because she's my cousin.

I told her I was coming to kano this sallah because she won't leave me alone so i decided to get over it and tell her that, but the truth is that for a thousand years to come am not going to kano, for certain reasons.