chapter 24

Maleek's pov

The sudden knock on the door made me look up from the paperwork I was proof reading.

"Sir someone's here to see you" jameelah replied with a frown.

"I told you I won't attend to anyone today" I replied annoyed.

"Yeah I know but she won't listen to.....

'she' so it's a girl

Before she could finish, the door barge open with non other than Ramla who looked very irritated.

"Next time you want to hire a secretary could you please avoid the dumb ones" she replied huffing while taking a seat.

Jameelah looks like she's gonna burst in tears that I quickly dismissed her before she turns my office to a river.

Girls....I don't know what's with them and crying, either sad or happy tears.

I turn my attention to the unwanted intruder.

"Care to explain why you're here" I asked with a raise eyebrow.

"Oh...you totally forgot i said I will see you some other time..... now is that time" she replied checking her manicured nails.

"What is it then" I replied completely bored out of my mind.

"You should really stop pushing me away baby" she pouted.

What the hell! Did she just call me baby.

"Look Ramla for the last time please and please could you tell me what you want" I literally beg.

She was quite for a while

"I want us back"

I jerked my head up in surprise.

I sigh already frustrated.

"There is no us...and sorry to say there never will" I emphasized each an every word.

"You knew we had something.... but just a tiny mistake won't make us apart forever....I know you still love me" she replied the last words softly while taking my hand in hers.

I removed my hand and look up at her.

"That was then Ramla....not now, and believe me when I say there is nothing of your feelings left".

"You didn't mean it right" she asked with a hint of hope making me feel guilty.

"Look Ramla" I softened my voice a little "I think it's time you move on because i already did....ok, no hurt feelings but I really think you should stop trying to get us back".

She looked hurt for a moment before it turns to anger.

"What you want isn't happening....I won't stop trying and at one point you MUST take me back, and don't think it's an empty threat" WOW, is she really threatening me.... incredible"....it will happen....you knew that deep down what we had is out of this world" I scoff, if only she knew "and no matter what I and will be the only girl in your life so quit it if it's even someone you find that you're treating me like trash" she replied angrily jabbing her fingers on my desk.

I stayed calm until she was done.

"Are you done now" I asked.

She looked at me confused but before she could comprehend anything, her face turns priceless by my choice of words.

"Get out" I ushered her.

"....wh...what....

She stammered.