chapter 4

Afnan's pov

Several minutes later  yaya Asif came back.

"Are they not here yet"he asked mom while taking his sit .

"Wallahi har yanzu shiru"mom replied.

Suddenly there is a knock on the other side .

Mum gestured towards Asif to go and check the door .

Asif open the door and he frown a little , there is only one thing to explain his reaction DADA has arrived.

"Dada Ina wuni "he greeted while bending a little.

"Lafiya kalau Asif , how are you "she answered patting his head .

"Am fine Alhamdulillah"

"Please do come in" mom said .

Dada came in and they exchange pleasantries , and I also greeted her which she only spare me a glance.

"But where is Fa'iza"mom asked.

"Oh she's not coming something has come up at the dieing minute and she really needs to attend to it "Dada replied.

"ok then let me bring you something to eat "mama replied before going towards the kitchen.

"Mama zan je na dawo"said Yaya Asif  while following her to the kitchen.

"Where are you going"mom replied getting some drinks out of the fridge.

"Am going to kamal's house"he answered.

"Ok , amma kar kayi dare sosai , kaji "mama replied.

"Ok sai na dawo" with that yaya Asif head towards the door.

"Afnan" mom called .

"Yes mom what is it "I replied entering kitchen.

"Please go upstairs ki Kira su Nabeelah"

"Ok"I answered.

I went upstairs right straight towards Aneesa's room because after Nabeelah start to dislike me she renovated to Aneesa's room giving the excuse of me snoring really loud, so she couldn't sleep.

".......and he's even coming to kano  this sallah , you know the last gathering he was absent , "a high pitched voice said which am really sure was Aneesa.

And they all sequel really loud bringing me out from my Terrence , from my reference they seem very happy and am very sure my presence will make their happiness go down hill .

Hhmm I sign , I wish they don't dislike me , I wish I could be part of their conversation, I wish I still have my sister back, so many wishes , as much as I hate to admit it I know am lonely in this house , nobody to share my thoughts with , my sorrows, my happy moments.

Yaya Asif is a man I can't tell him everything , neither can i tell yaya Abeedah and not all things you go pouring onto your mother.

Hhmm lonely me I wish things were better.

I don't usually eavesdrop that has always been yaya Asif's custom to hear the latest gulma but hearing their constant sequels makes me the more interested.

Another sequel bring me back from my thoughts.

"Oh God what did he say "Nabeelah replied.

"He said he will call me "Aneesa replied happily.

I wonder who is this HE they are referring to .

"Oh God MJ is amazing , look at this photo his soooooo cute "Nabeelah gushed.