Chapter 28

I'm not gonna lie to you guys.

I fucking missed Trent. 

This is a loooong ass chapter and I hope you guys like it - it's over 5500 but I didn't want to split it because I love it a lot.

LIKE I LOVE YOU GUYS!

GET EXCITTTTTED.

dedicated to @weirdgirl_16 for being so sweet and lovely and leaving the best comments xx]

Make sure to leave comments throughout - I reply to basically every single one so don't be scared to put too many!!!!!!! I love you xx

Chapter 28

.

I don't think I have ever seen someone react in such a positive manner to a breakup before than Linda Kennedy.

Well, I say saw, however, it was more like I heard it echoing through the house as she gasped and cheered in response to Kristie's news. Her encouragement to stay at home and "get past it" was also greatly appreciated. 

And so, Kristie and I spent the day in her bed, watching yet more friends, eating yet more junk food and crying yet again.

But it was good.

It was like a breath of fresh air.

It had been years since I had been so open with someone, let alone been able to spend this much time with my best friend and it was honestly one of the best days of my life so far.

At around lunchtime Kristie informs me that she wants delivery and leaves the room to order it much to my amusement, god knows what she was getting. 

I shout my order of a burger and fries at her, excited to be able to order whatever I want and I sit back again to watch the tv, slurping down the milkshakes that we had made a few hours before.

As I laugh at Chandler from Friends as per usual some of my milkshake slips out my mouth and onto the sweatshirt of Kristie's that I'm wearing. I glance down at it for a second before quickly wiping it with my finger, most likely just rubbing it into the material but I shrug and settle into the comfort again, for once not caring about my appearance.

Kristie reappears a gleeful grin on her face and throws herself onto the bed, half landing on top of me.

"Food is on it's waaaaay," she sings like a child and I giggle with her, the two of us rolling about the bed as she starts to tickle me, the fight turning to a full out war with pillows getting involved at some point.

"Prepare to die!" I scream at her, holding up a hairbrush in one hand and a pillow with another, "your mortal body is no match for me!"

She scoffs at the accent I've put on while whipping out an umbrella from behind her cupboard door, "Oh please, you can't begin to reach my level of power!"

I pause, looking at how big her weapon is in comparison to mine.

"I feel like this may be an unfair battle," I announce, slowly stepping back, "distraction!"

Without hesitation, I throw the hairbrush at her pillow clad body and dive onto her bed, looking for a way to protect myself. 

"Did you just throw my hairbrush at me?" she shrieks, standing in shock and I burst out laughing at her fake scowl as she comes charging towards me, "You'll pay for your disobedience!"

Before she can reach me a ringing plays throughout the room and she freezes mid attack, her eyes zoning in on her phone which sits vibrating on the table, the tune alerting us to its presence.